Page 362 of 424 FirstFirst ... 162 262 312 352 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 372 412 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish I could find an anti psychotic medication that doesn't cause weight gain!

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Neck spasms.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Argh! Sorry your having that issue Are you going to take lyrica?
    Definitely.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Deep suffering!!! Only so much sum1 can take then its al over then they gone!!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My work requires us to have face to face meetings, and conference calls from time to time. I actually do better usually face-to-face, for reasons I can't figure out. Maybe it's because you can't read body language and facial expressions over the phone, and when it comes to communication (because of my anxiety) I need all the help, all the cues I can get lol. Anyways my last face-to-face went really well, that was last week. My last conference call was this morning. Thank God all we had to do was listen, cos I was anxious as hell this morning. My anxiety is so f-ing strange, I can't even figure it out. Guess if I could, I'd have gotten over it by now.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I drank a beer and now I'm getting horrible palps.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    My work requires us to have face to face meetings, and conference calls from time to time. I actually do better usually face-to-face, for reasons I can't figure out. Maybe it's because you can't read body language and facial expressions over the phone, and when it comes to communication (because of my anxiety) I need all the help, all the cues I can get lol. Anyways my last face-to-face went really well, that was last week. My last conference call was this morning. Thank God all we had to do was listen, cos I was anxious as hell this morning. My anxiety is so f-ing strange, I can't even figure it out. Guess if I could, I'd have gotten over it by now.
    Yeah same. Calls stress me out more than face to face.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I can't go back to sleep, I hate being a short sleeper.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish this extreme paranoia would go away

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It's so frustrating not having anyone who really shares my interest. There are things I wish I could discuss with someone and bounce ideas around with, explore things in depth, but there's no one. I'm always on my own when it comes to this.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    It's so frustrating not having anyone who really shares my interest. There are things I wish I could discuss with someone and bounce ideas around with, explore things in depth, but there's no one. I'm always on my own when it comes to this.
    What are things your interested in?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Wishie View Post
    What are things your interested in?
    Neuroscience, neurophilosophy, autism, psychiatry, psychology, health, fitness, digital painting, and films (in genres that I'm interested in). I tend to analyse things to a degree that others find tedious though. Like lately I've been watching tonnes of interviews on YouTube and picking apart the body language; looking for signs of awkwardness, watching the dynamics (because I'm trying to understand my SA better).

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am so, so tired of dealing with all this stuff...the anxiety especially. Depression I can mostly deal with, though that's no day at the beach either. Depression is going to follow me around for the rest of my life. I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm never going to get over it, I'm going to carry it around forever, like luggage. There is no magic pill oc, and you can't talk your way (in therapy) out of depression. There is no "cure".

Anxiety really just pisses me off sometimes. It's frustrating.

I took my kids and my niece and nephew to the Astros v Royals game yesterday, and I was the only adult there and we did fine. It was a lot of fun and I was fairly relaxed. I didn't have to get onto anybody....the kids know I'm pretty laid back and will put up with a fair amount of teenage bs but they also know not to push it. So it went really well. And we've got another game today....this time it's me, my kids, cousins, and my parents. So I'm not as outnumbered lol. I just don't feel like dealing with the crowds today. Fifty thousand other fans. I'll be fine once I get there, I always am. I just hate, hate, hate dealing with the anxiety. Sometimes I think I would give up a limb not to have it anymore. Or trade it in for a serious physical disability. Seriously. I f-ing hate it that much. I absolutely despise the anxious part of me, the part of me that just wants to lock myself in my apartment and never come out again. I hate that part of me so, so much.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Vacation is over. Blah.
    I have tomorrow off and then so is mine. Hugs xx
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I hate the evening time. It's when I struggle the most. More difficult to distract myself.
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.