Page 366 of 424 FirstFirst ... 166 266 316 356 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 376 416 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6354
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Broke up with my partner yesterday. Three years and he's fucked it up.

He just levelled a load of accusations at me that have no basis in reality and then refused to talk to me. I told him yesterday that I had accepted a place on a computing course next year in Wales, that'd I'd started looking for housing. It's like every single fucking time something good happens in my life something always blows up. I don't even think he's doing this deliberately, but it's there. And I know for a fact that he struggles with the fact that me (bipolar/panic attacks and "worse" in his head) can cope with a uni course, and is managing to move away to get a higher level degree and he (OCD/depression, and "not as bad") is unable to do so. (and for the record, I do not think bipolar is worse than OCD/depression.)

I don't know why he couldn't just apologise. I don't know why if there was a problem, he couldn't discuss it like an adult to someone who's been with him for almost three years now (we would have been in two weeks or so) instead of playing the avoidance game.

He's said to me he has problems apologising because he doesn't want to appear "weak". But to who the fucking whom? ��

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    Oh dear sending some hugs your way other there!!

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Broke up with my partner yesterday. Three years and he's fucked it up.

He just levelled a load of accusations at me that have no basis in reality and then refused to talk to me. I told him yesterday that I had accepted a place on a computing course next year in Wales, that'd I'd started looking for housing. It's like every single fucking time something good happens in my life something always blows up. I don't even think he's doing this deliberately, but it's there. And I know for a fact that he struggles with the fact that me (bipolar/panic attacks and "worse" in his head) can cope with a uni course, and is managing to move away to get a higher level degree and he (OCD/depression, and "not as bad") is unable to do so. (and for the record, I do not think bipolar is worse than OCD/depression.)

I don't know why he couldn't just apologise. I don't know why if there was a problem, he couldn't discuss it like an adult to someone who's been with him for almost three years now (we would have been in two weeks or so) instead of playing the avoidance game.

He's said to me he has problems apologising because he doesn't want to appear "weak". But to who the fucking whom? 😥

Sorry to hear this. Do you think he could be upset about you moving away while you studied or would he have followed you over there?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Do you think he could be upset about you moving away while you studied or would he have followed you over there?
    I would have moved away without him. For reasons I'd rather not go into, he doesn't have any income at the moment, and I can't afford to pay for him to live with him.

I'm sure he is upset that I'm moving, but he's been aware of this for a year and half at the least. Although no doubt, the fact that I'm actually looking for (and have applied for one place) housing in Wales had brought it to the forefront of his mind.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish things didnt end so ugly with this person

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Can't focus at all. Brains rushing from place to place and won't let me focus. Can't get a database to work and I feel like a failure. Everything's going on and I can't cope. There's nothing I can do here. I'm just sat here doing nothing.

I just want to go home. Shouldn't have come in. I feel like a wreck.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I thought it'd be fairly obvious that if you wanted me to have sympathy towards your situation, that'd it'd be a good idea to not dismiss mine with "well that ain't my problem".

Apparently not.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hope you feel better @Otherside I have days like that at work where I just can't get in the groove, I can't focus, and I usually just try to grind through it (or go home early). For me it's usually anxiety related. I hope you feel better.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Some days I forget about the hurt, other days it sideswipes me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Thanks for the kindness

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm totally friendless. I hate myself sometimes, I really, really do. I hate, hate, hate having anxiety. If it was a physical part of me I'd amputate. I'm dead serious, I hate my anxiety that much.

I have zero irl friends. I have friends I can call on the phone, long distance friends, I have internet friends, I have friends I text, but I have no one to hang out with. No one.

I hate myself right now, so, sooooo much. I am fucking worthless. It's Friday night, I live in an area where there are really awesome bars and clubs and restaurants and things to do within a five mile radius, tooooons of things to do, and I have no one to do them with. I hate myself. Sometimes I really wish it would just end, I really do.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    I'm totally friendless. I hate myself sometimes, I really, really do. I hate, hate, hate having anxiety. If it was a physical part of me I'd amputate. I'm dead serious, I hate my anxiety that much.

I have zero irl friends. I have friends I can call on the phone, long distance friends, I have internet friends, I have friends I text, but I have no one to hang out with. No one.

I hate myself right now, so, sooooo much. I am fucking worthless. It's Friday night, I live in an area where there are really awesome bars and clubs and restaurants and things to do within a five mile radius, tooooons of things to do, and I have no one to do them with. I hate myself. Sometimes I really wish it would just end, I really do.
    I'm so sorry it's like this. ((Hugs)) it's not fair. I can feel your anger. It's shit, I know.
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I'm so sorry it's like this. ((Hugs)) it's not fair. I can feel your anger. It's shit, I know.
    Thank u, it's just frustrating sometimes.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me...being the way I am

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I might go to the Astros v A's game this afternoon. Idk. I've never been to a concert alone, or a baseball game alone, in my entire life. I'd be fine lol, those kind of things are just usually a lot more fun with a buddy or with a gf, or with someone else imo. I might go though. I'm bored. My parents have season tickets and they don't want to go today.

I feel like I need to get out, to at least push myself a little bit. I've been locked in my apartment all weekend. It just bothers me cos I've never been to a game alone before. Might feel strange.

I am such, such a f-ing loser lmao. I have no one to go with me. No one. The more I think about that, the sadder and more pathetic it sounds. FML.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sweetful View Post
    Me...being the way I am
    Hugs, I hope you are not being too hard on yourself xxx hope you feel better xx.
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.