Page 367 of 424 FirstFirst ... 167 267 317 357 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 377 417 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 6354
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Did you go? I think it takes guts to do certain things alone, but I noticed it's not unusual. I don't know anything about baseball, but I've noticed solo concert goers whenever I've been at a concert, both classical and rock. Same with going to the movies.
    I decided not to go I'm sure, like you said, it would be just fine, I see people going to games by themselves all the time...it's really not a big deal. It's just my anxiety, stupid, stupid anxiety.

I also just didn't want to pick up tickets from my dad and leave him at home lol when he couldn't / didn't want to go. My mom and him were actually fighting about it, he wanted to go, she didn't and he gave in...he didn't want to go and "hear her complain for three hours" in his words, about not wanting to be there lol. So....I didn't want to go over there and get a ticket from him and go, I just would've felt bad.

I agree with you I think it does take some guts to go alone. This is kind of silly but one of the things on my bucket list is to go to a concert alone, and just enjoy a show, alone. Just to prove to myself that I can I guess lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    crying again over my pathetic life
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Hugs, I hope you are not being too hard on yourself xxx hope you feel better xx.
    Yeah, I probably was/am. Thank you so much. Nice of you.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well, fuck, that was just brutal. I just got off a conference call at work and we all just got spanked lmao. That could not have gone much worse.

What really, really pisses me off is that apparently the woman I was crushing on, that quit, hasn't been doing a fucking thing all month. NOT visiting stores, not taking pictures like we're supposed to, not taking care of her stores.

For fucks sake I am so, so pissed off right now. If you're going to quit then just quit. You sitting on your [BEEP] and collecting a paycheck while doing nothing these past couple of weeks has just tanked our numbers. The whole team looks bad, because of you. I hope it was worth it.

I'm surprised we still have jobs. The numbers were so bad I'm surprised they even held a conference call at all, as opposed to just canceling it and giving us all pink slips. Dear God, what the hell is wrong with you woman? And what the hell is wrong with my boss.....how, HOW did you not see this coming. Don't fucking blame me, I've been making stores, I've been getting results. You just sent me an email and were telling me how awesome things are going.

FML.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I've noticed a pattern that when a person quits, they do very little work in the weeks before. The last one, we have no idea what this person was doing 1-2 months before she left. It was a shock. We only found out when someone went through her documentation. I was more shocked that people who were close to her were also in the dark. It affected us because then we had to make up for all that lost work.

What's bothering me: Got tripled charged for a transaction. The girl at the store was trying to use a cell phone to do the transaction but it froze twice. So, we ended up going to the register. She didn't think the transactions on the phone went through but it did. I called the store, and they told me to dispute the charges on my credit card. I have a feeling they were just blowing me off.
    Yeah. It's just really shocking to me, I'm surprised she'd do that, but, meh, guess I shouldn't be. I don't know if our clients know this or not (and I really don't know if they care, tbh) but I did 90% of sales for last month, which means she didn't do a f-ing thing. She did nothing. Our clients don't care so much about why sales are down, they just care that sales are down. It's the company I work for, it's their problem, they have to fix it.

Now....our client is looking at everything. Every little bitty thing they can complain about, ffs. So I'm under a microscope right now because....of her. Because she wanted to sit on her *** and do nothing for....weeks. I know it happens all the time, I just don't get why you'd do that to your friends from work. We're a pretty tight-knit group. There are only four of us in the whole United States. We've all had dinner together, drank together, had countless phone calls....and she did this. Maybe she was just trying to stick it to my boss lol, Idk, but she hurt a lot of people in the process. The whole reason I have my job...is because of this client. If they decide they don't want me anymore I'm fuqd and there's nothing my boss can even do about it. Ughhhh. /rant. I just...don't understand people sometimes I really don't.

Anyway.

That's happened to me before too, getting double charged.....if they're really being jerks about it you might have to get your credit card to refuse payment. It's pretty easy to do, though. They should work with you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The ability to feel is a terrible curse
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So thankfully, I'm not living in America and don't have to deal with the crap of medical insurance.

But WTF Mo Brooks? Sorry, but lets say I did have to go shopping for medical insurance. I'd have to declare that I'm diagnosed Anxiety, Bipolar and IBS. I'm sure that would have put the cost up. But I didn't live a "good life" and that's why I have them? I haven't done things to "keep my body healthy?" Are you actually kidding me?

For your information -

1) Anxiety -> Nobody really knows what causes it, in my case. Some people may have a deep seated reason. I don't.
    2) Bipolar -> Nobody has a clue what causes it. Some people think genetics but who knows.
    3 ) IBS -> Nobody knows what causes that either.

I seriously hope this guy never comes down with anything long-term that requires long-term treatment. Not that I imagine it'll be much of a problem for him to pay for mind. I imagine he's loaded.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I need to take a pic of this mole thing on my neck (the app keeps sending me reminders) but I'm too scared in case it's gotten bigger.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    I need to take a pic of this mole thing on my neck (the app keeps sending me reminders) but I'm too scared in case it's gotten bigger.
    It's completely reasonable to have anxiety over this but avoiding it won't cause the problem to go away. Keeping on top of this will be the best thing you can do. I hope it goes well! (^_^)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Having stress related stomach aches again. Ffs, sometimes I don't even know if this job is worth it anymore. It's a lot of responsibility (for me, anyway). I started out as just a regular sales guy but that is most def not what this is now. Be careful what you wish for lol. There can be travel at a moments notice, there are video conference calls, staff meetings, presentations, trade shows, meetings with clients, and I'm graded on how the entire Houston area is doing. I'm graded on % change in sales, compared to last year, month and quarter. My sales are compared to average sales in the U.S.

I've had jobs that were more stressful than this, but not by much. I think I'm starting to understand why my coworker quit. Compensation for this [BEEP] = / = responsibilities and stress you have to put up with. It just doesn't. Not even close.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So my wisdom tooth is probably infected...again. Woke me up at half five. Sat waiting for an appointment to get it looked at.

I got two options for appointments. Today - or the fifteenth of May. I am not waiting until the fifteenth of May. So just rushed out to get my tooth looked at.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Oh ffs, it is infected again. Been given antibiotics again, will probably have to have it removed if that does nothing or if this happens again.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    If people get annoyed with me cause of my mental illness or whatever is going on with me I back away from them or cut them off, or withdrawal from everyone and when I do that they get more upset with me either way I'm always the bad guy *sigh* I really don't think I ever interacted with anyone who really liked me for me. I'm really starting to think people who wanted to be around me just wanted to use me because they are lonely.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Ugh how does one turn their brain off....
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Kidney stones hurt like a motherfucker. >_<
    That's what I've heard. God, I'm sorry TE. (((hugs))) I hope you feel better soon.

Quote L View Post
    Ugh how does one turn their brain off....
    I have the same problem, esp tonight. I've had a good day with my kids but my brain has been all over the place and I can't seem to turn it off. Thinking about my kids oc, work, my health, finances. We've played games all weekend, basketball, card games and we're going to TopGolf tomorrow, so those are good distractions and I want to spend time with them oc (but my brain is still in overdrive and won't stop).

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.