Page 372 of 424 FirstFirst ... 172 272 322 362 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 382 422 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    The chick I helped to hire is a complete bitch. I've already started documenting all of the stuff she has refused to do, said she was better than, too smart for, wants my bosses' job and my job although she knows zero about the library. : O It makes me crazy that I agreed to hire her.

On the last day of school she asked why I have a key to the staff lounge and she doesn't . I told her I don't know they gave it to me and I never use it I don't even care...everything is open when I (and her) start work anyway , and that idiot marched into the secretary's office and demanded that I return my key! I hate her guts now.

She has a teaching credential so thinks I am stupid.
    I have over 20 years experience with libraries and have taken library courses.
    When she comes back in the spring...........I will ask her why she doesn't apply to be a teacher if she is so fucking smart?
    I hate her!

I hate her guts! I will never interview for a coworker again!
    I've tried to cover all my bases.
    I wish I would have agreed to hire this young Asian woman without experience.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    feeling like a loser again

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I hate having periods -_____-

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    does anybody use Cortana on Windows 10? I hate Windows 10! I hate "Cortana" It's sort of funny because I Love Alexia and use her all the time, but I resent Windows 10 always trying to push "Cortana" on me and spying on my browsing behavior..........I guess that's just the post 1984 world we have inherited.
    Please don't say "use Apple" , I think Steve Jobs is languishing in the 7th ring of hell.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    does anybody use Cortana on Windows 10? I hate Windows 10! I hate "Cortana" It's sort of funny because I Love Alexia and use her all the time, but I resent Windows 10 always trying to push "Cortana" on me and spying on my browsing behavior..........I guess that's just the post 1984 world we have inherited.
    Please don't say "use Apple" , I think Steve Jobs is languishing in the 7th ring of hell.
    I shut down and totally disable Cortana; won't have that lil [BEEP] spying on me. Apple is worse even! i was given an iphone to repair and use to my liking but even after factory reset it cannot be used as a simple music player etc without a sim card and apples permission!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I had to have a weird day on a Monday :/

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Im so extremely burned out, overwhelmed and depressed I just dont think I can go on anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    I'm having high anxiety and feeling like I'm going to have a f'n panic attack I miss my boyfriend and can't wait to see him </3
    I hope it settle down and you get to see him soon xxx
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Lack of activity on this forum is bothering me. For an anxiety forum there never seems to be anything to answer. Over the pass week must have been about 10 or just over posts made. That was by myself. Normally answering other posts. Like posting has dried up big time. One of those were you do look around the net for more active sites. Not even talking anxiety based sites. I am part of radio scanner sites and places like that. Just something to do until this place picks up again.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Lack of activity on this forum is bothering me. For an anxiety forum there never seems to be anything to answer. Over the pass week must have been about 10 or just over posts made. That was by myself. Normally answering other posts. Like posting has dried up big time. One of those were you do look around the net for more active sites. Not even talking anxiety based sites. I am part of radio scanner sites and places like that. Just something to do until this place picks up again.
    I have been away and not feel 100% this week - but I have noticed
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I was meaning any one person or anything like that. Have a look in the various sections of the forum. I did last night. Is like we have an anxiety forum were nobody has any anxiety problems. Some of the upper most posts were old. Just sort of sank in how dead the place was. Even when I tried to start a new topic a week or so back, one reply was all it got. Wow. They seriously need to get their members posting again. Even if it is just saying how they are doing right here and now. In a way I can understand some people not wanting to post. Like a double edged sword. They see the lack of activity on the forum and decide not to post because of it. Maybe feeling there is nobody about to give them answers. On the other side you have others waiting to see new posts. We can only sit and look over every so often. Off to watch some Aussie Rules football. That will take me till the end of the evening.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I was meaning any one person or anything like that. Have a look in the various sections of the forum. I did last night. Is like we have an anxiety forum were nobody has any anxiety problems. Some of the upper most posts were old. Just sort of sank in how dead the place was. Even when I tried to start a new topic a week or so back, one reply was all it got. Wow. They seriously need to get their members posting again. Even if it is just saying how they are doing right here and now. In a way I can understand some people not wanting to post. Like a double edged sword. They see the lack of activity on the forum and decide not to post because of it. Maybe feeling there is nobody about to give them answers. On the other side you have others waiting to see new posts. We can only sit and look over every so often. Off to watch some Aussie Rules football. That will take me till the end of the evening.
    I'm sorry that there hasn't been much activity in the Anxiety forums. It seems like the Forum Games are our most popular section.

Do you have any suggestions or constructive critcism that you believe would help increase forum activity?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Yes. That members post. Simple as that. You want the forum on search engines, you need a lot of posts. Other than that other sites will always come up above this one if anxiety and forums are looked up on search engines. The games section hasn't been used that much either over the past week. Just a case of keeping the site out there. Only way to do that is with posts.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Call me Mr Motivation. Just trying to get people to post.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish I could stop cutting myself every time something stressful happens and I should be glad I'm done with that toxic person I was seeing but I am still crying mad at myself for not getting rid of him sooner even though I tried more than once. I feel so dumb that I haven't got my life together 100%. I'm better off dead anyway.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.