Page 373 of 424 FirstFirst ... 173 273 323 363 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 383 423 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6354
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I wish I could stop cutting myself every time something stressful happens and I should be glad I'm done with that toxic person I was seeing but I am still crying mad at myself for not getting rid of him sooner even though I tried more than once. I feel so dumb that I haven't got my life together 100%. I'm better off dead anyway.
    I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon It's been quite a while since I self-harmed but I used to do it pretty often. I have literally dozens of scars. Almost all of them can be covered up with a t-shirt, but I have so many I've never even counted them all. It's probably close to 100, maybe more Idk. I hope you find another way to cope. I'm sure you've seen this, but some of the stuff on this page has really helped me.

https://anxietyspace.com/forums/show...ing-mechanisms
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I wish I could stop cutting myself every time something stressful happens and I should be glad I'm done with that toxic person I was seeing but I am still crying mad at myself for not getting rid of him sooner even though I tried more than once. I feel so dumb that I haven't got my life together 100%. I'm better off dead anyway.
    Oh hunny - I hope you are safe.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Oh hunny - I hope you are safe.
    I don't feel safe, I think I am going insane. I feel so defeated and hopeless.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Im sorry such tough times are upon you right now. sometimes this world feels like such an awful place it drives one batty.
    im hoping things get better soon...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    This sort of crap appearing up on social media. Is Father's day here. Why do women try and hijack the day? Some dads done a runner. Others passed away. Others were simply not wanted in the life of the child once the child was born. Father's rights suck in Ireland. But leave father's day to the fathers.

Attachment 4093
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ I agree, I've seen the same thing. There is such a thing as Mother's Day lol. Leave it for Mother's Day, let dads have Father's Day ffs.

Sure there are plenty of single moms out there. There are plenty of single dads, too. There are plenty of dead-beat moms out there as well as dads. My ex-wife is one of those dead-beat moms.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    This climate

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    All this shame I have of myself and my past making me want to end my life but I am to scared to do it anyway.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Had some idiot actually suffering from Cycle rage this morning. I kid you not. I was in the cycle lane on a coast road. He came behind me at about 60 MPH and told me to get out of his F'N way and don't be cycling so slow. I told him to shove it and called him a Tour De France wannabe. With all his lycra gear on him. On the way home he passed me again and I couldn't resist asking had he calmed down yet. Got a swift F you. Which had me laughing. First time this has ever happened to me on a bike. What did he expect? Other people to clear a way for him to speed through? I am a relaxed cyclist. Not in any hurry at all. Always a few idiots out there.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    we are in the beginning of a really bad heatwave. I'm so glad I signed up to work through the summer now. This week will be very bad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    morning depression strikes again :/

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It is my birthday today, I had to work a looong day and my boyfriend is so stressed I don't think he even knows. It's not that I want any fuss (I hate fuss) but something small would have been nice...and i can't even be mad as he is SO stressed...he is always stressed!
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @L Happy birthday to you

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What's bothering me now is I just noticed I'm losing weight, without even trying to. I think I've lost 15 pound in the last month or so. I noticed my jeans are fitting a lot looser.

I really think it's stress....I mean, I don't believe that, actually, but that's what all the docs tell me. I can't even eat anymore, eating just gives me stomach aches, on top of stress-related stomach aches. The hunger pains (when I even get them at all) are not nearly as bad as the stomach aches. I went out to eat yesterday with family for father's day and I ate half a hamburger, that was it. I don't even like eating anymore, ffs....I actually avoid it for as long as I can sometimes. My youngest daughter even commented yesterday "God dad, you didn't hardly touch your food".

I have gone to so many Goddamned doctors over the last ten or so years, just for my stomach aches. And no one can find anything wrong. I might try one more time. I just find it really hard to believe you can be in this much pain, and have stomach problems this bad, all from stress. I just don't buy into that.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    It is my birthday today, I had to work a looong day and my boyfriend is so stressed I don't think he even knows. It's not that I want any fuss (I hate fuss) but something small would have been nice...and i can't even be mad as he is SO stressed...he is always stressed!
    happy birthday!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.