Page 374 of 424 FirstFirst ... 174 274 324 364 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 384 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    What's bothering me now is I just noticed I'm losing weight, without even trying to. I think I've lost 15 pound in the last month or so. I noticed my jeans are fitting a lot looser.

I really think it's stress....I mean, I don't believe that, actually, but that's what all the docs tell me. I can't even eat anymore, eating just gives me stomach aches, on top of stress-related stomach aches. The hunger pains (when I even get them at all) are not nearly as bad as the stomach aches. I went out to eat yesterday with family for father's day and I ate half a hamburger, that was it. I don't even like eating anymore, ffs....I actually avoid it for as long as I can sometimes. My youngest daughter even commented yesterday "God dad, you didn't hardly touch your food".

I have gone to so many Goddamned doctors over the last ten or so years, just for my stomach aches. And no one can find anything wrong. I might try one more time. I just find it really hard to believe you can be in this much pain, and have stomach problems this bad, all from stress. I just don't buy into that.
    I think its just stress too, well that's what the doctors keep telling me too since I always think there is something wrong with me and I have been eating less too cause of depression. My mom is on to me about eating more. I'm worried about gaining more weight if I eat more. (since Seroquel the medication made me gain so much weight in 2014)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I think its just stress too, well that's what the doctors keep telling me too since I always think there is something wrong with me and I have been eating less too cause of depression. My mom is on to me about eating more. I'm worried about gaining more weight if I eat more. (since Seroquel the medication made me gain so much weight in 2014)
    Yeah, you're probably right it might be depression / stress. Idk. I do remember being on Seroquel and oh my God, all I had to do was look at food and I'd gain 10 pounds, ffs. I had to get off of it, just because of that lol. The thing is food sounds good to me at the time, sometimes, but I can't eat anything hardly anymore. I'll go to the ballpark with my kids and get chicken fingers and fries, and....it's not a whole lot of food, really. It's three chicken fingers and a basket of fries, and I can't even finish half of it, ffs.

I hate the way my anxiety and depression plays out. Stomach problems. I can't eat. I get withdrawn sometimes, and shut down, shut people out. I'll be fine sometimes, and then the next thing I know I'm shutting myself in my apartment, for a week or two at a time.

I fucking hate having this ****. I hate it. I would seriously give up a limb, I would rather be missing an arm or a leg instead of having this sometimes. I hate it that much. I feel like my anxiety and depression holds me back in life so much....with friends, with relationships, with my kids at times, with my career. It's beyond frustrating. It's like being cursed. /rant
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote l View Post
    it is my birthday today, i had to work a looong day and my boyfriend is so stressed i don't think he even knows. It's not that i want any fuss (i hate fuss) but something small would have been nice...and i can't even be mad as he is so stressed...he is always stressed!
    @l Attachment 4101
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I miss my ex-gf. I miss her smile. I miss the way she hugged me so tight that you felt like you were being suffocated lol. I miss the way her hair used to tickle my face when we spooned. I miss the way she used to kiss me when I came home from work. I miss sitting on the swing on the front lawn, and watching the sun rise. I miss sitting on the lawn chairs on the back porch and watching the sun set, with her. Sometimes doing both, without ever going to sleep. I think we went a few times without sleep, for days.

God I miss that woman, so, soooo much.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So there I am, sat playing Elder Scrolls Online. Get a panicked call on my phone from my sister who's unable to get in touch with mum saying she almost got arrested. Turns out she didn't have a ticket or had the wrong ticket or something, and then argued with a policeman over paying the fine. Jesus I thought she had more sense than to do this.

I've told her to pay the damn fine. Seen this story a million times. Someone tries to travel without a ticket. Gets caught. Argues. Gets removed from train and British Transport Police have a word with them. Don't pay fine. Get taken the court. Fine becomes larger and person goes to the newspapers saying "?5 train ticket became ?800".

I have not enjoyed informing my mother. Hopefully she'll talk some sense into her about paying the fine.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I hate getting so many of these flashbacks of past so much of people getting angry at me *sigh*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    This last week I had to go from school to school with several Library Techs and we all worked as a team and worked well, it made me realize how much I hate my current situation with that woman that I helped hire and her constant competition, hatered and jealous towards me. It sucks so bad.

I'm not sure what to do about it.

I've told my supervisor, but I don't know how much gets through, or how much they listen.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm really missing someone, a whole, whole lot. I can't seem to get over her, I can't seem to move on. I never knew it was possible to miss another human being this much, ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I loved her so much that it hurts. It still hurts. I miss her so much there is a fucking hole in my soul.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I saw a Tom Tom car today with a robot like thing on the roof ..........turning around two and fro and recording crap for driverless cars and human less futures.
    The license plate was a New Hampshire., Evil corporate anti nation-state thing.
    I glared at it, like the evil satanic nonhuman thing it was.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Lmao

I drive a somewhat unusual car. Not very common at all, it...gets a lot of looks lol. It bugs me sometimes. It's not like a Prius, or anything like that, it's actually pretty fast, it hauls ***. I just don't like being singled out, I don't like standing out in a crowd. Sometimes I'll take off at a stoplight without meaning to and I'll be pretty fast about it, and it gets some looks lol.

It doesn't look anything like your usual compact, or minivan, or sedan, or SUV. It's different. I don't like the fact that I get looks a lot of the time, it bugs me in some ways.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Everytime I come up here to Scotland the question always crosses my mind.

Is this going to be the last time I see her? Everytime I leave I'm convinced that I've just seen my grandmother for the last time.

Will the next time I'm here be a funeral?

I'm not up here for me though. And she's actually looking quite well. She's gained weight and she ate quite a bit for dinner. We got a Chinese takeaway and she managed to eat a the noodles with some of the sauce from the other stuff on it. That in guessing the high nutrition protein shakes are working.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I just threw up twice tonight and I'm freaking out thanks to my hypochondriac

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I was so hot here this last week, that I quit going to the gym. : (
    Thank heavens it's suppose to be cooler this week.
    We have only 2 more days of work.
    I can hardly wait for it to be over and get a little break.\

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    2am and I cannot sleep
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.