Page 385 of 424 FirstFirst ... 185 285 335 375 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 395 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6354
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I don't want to even know you.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Spent the last couple of days with my gut in pain. I have drunk god knows how much peppermint tea, been taking Mebeverine, drinking a large amount of fybogel (which helps slightly but just causes other problems), and spent most of the last few days hugging a hot water bottle. Seems like I eat anything? Stomach cramps. Fucks sake.

I'd try and go back to the doctor about that, but that [BEEP] of receptionist who seems to have appointed herself the almighty encyclopedia of medical conditions and what is urgent and what is not, will probably tell me that "no I don't need to see a doctor quickly" and will probably give me an appointment for next frigging month. Helpful given that I'm moving house. Of course, the part where I have a "Admission avoidance plan" on file which means I should be seen seems to go straight over her head.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Spent the last couple of days with my gut in pain. I have drunk god knows how much peppermint tea, been taking Mebeverine, drinking a large amount of fybogel (which helps slightly but just causes other problems), and spent most of the last few days hugging a hot water bottle. Seems like I eat anything? Stomach cramps. Fucks sake.

I'd try and go back to the doctor about that, but that [BEEP] of receptionist who seems to have appointed herself the almighty encyclopedia of medical conditions and what is urgent and what is not, will probably tell me that "no I don't need to see a doctor quickly" and will probably give me an appointment for next frigging month. Helpful given that I'm moving house. Of course, the part where I have a "Admission avoidance plan" on file which means I should be seen seems to go straight over her head.

Bah stomach issues. I am all too familiar with that I've gone through my own personal hell when it comes to GI issues >_<

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post

I know what it's like to be in pain like that and I hope you feel better. I understand the frustration with doctors, I totally get that. I recently made (forced) myself to go to a gastroenterologist and he gave me some meds that help. Not all the time, but sometimes it seems to help. It's actually a stomach med that helps reduce acid and you aren't supposed to take it for more than four days at a time but my doc has told me to take it every day. Like, for the rest of my f-ing life. He also gave me something to fight nausea and I also take some OTC stuff to fight nausea.

I have found some things that helped, by not giving up, by being very, very persistent and seeing tons of doctors (along with ER visits)....I've found a few meds that have given me some relief, and even if they only work once a week or even less, well, to me that's better than having nothing, so my advice would be to not give up.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I really do not want to give out the names of the meds, btw, esp because my doc is telling me to use them more than as directed. And meds effect everyone very, very differently of course, and there are side effects and other complications and I don't feel comfortable giving out the names of the meds I take, even for something as "simple" as stomach issues. Otherwise I wouldn't have an issue with it, at all.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Thanks. Hopefully this will go soon.

And no worries about not giving out the names of the meds. I don't give out the list of the ones that I take. Unfortunately, some people always seem to try and copy prescriptions, and in some cases, that can end up being dangerous.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ffs, it's 10:00pm on a Saturday night and I realize I'm old as fuq, but people outside are getting loud. I mean, loud, loud as fuq. I hope it's not the new neighbors. I bet you it's the new neighbors, I'd bet my life on it. Somebody's gonna call the cops. Not me, but someone will.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    OK someone went down there and told them to stfu.

They were at the pool, just having a good time, and I have no problem with that, whatsoever....but I live a little ways away from the pool here. And I could hear them in my apartment, windows and doors shut I could hear them.

Somebody got really pissed off and either called the cops or went down there and told them to shut up lol.

Are you that drunk or that stupid? It's got to be one or the other. To realize no one can hear you screaming like that?

Let me guess. You're that drunk. And. You're that stupid.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The sad feels u_u honestly as much as I tell myself I can do without, I miss having friends. I miss my old friends and I wish I wasn't so socially/emotionally closed off where I could make new ones. Idk why I woke up so sad? Maybe it was because yesterday I ran errands by myself. Which is honestly relaxing to me I don't mind it....but I was alone (around people) for a good 4-5 hours. Then I came home from my only day off from work to do h.w by myself, and now I'm going to head to work today....where I'll most likely be by myself...though sometimes I prefer that because my coworkers don't seem to like me. Some of them do, but I've had my bosses shi* talk me to my coworkers while I was there remarking about how I'm quiet then I have this other girl who hates me for 0 reason & went out of her way when I saw her randomly in public to be rude. Some other guy who makes fun of me to his friends but is nice to my face. Overall just not fun, but that's life.

There's always this struggle with me of yearning to have decent relationships with other people, to be around them, but also wanting to be left alone. It's kinda lonely.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Fallen18 View Post
    The sad feels u_u honestly as much as I tell myself I can do without, I miss having friends. I miss my old friends and I wish I wasn't so socially/emotionally closed off where I could make new ones. Idk why I woke up so sad? Maybe it was because yesterday I ran errands by myself. Which is honestly relaxing to me I don't mind it....but I was alone (around people) for a good 4-5 hours. Then I came home from my only day off from work to do h.w by myself, and now I'm going to head to work today....where I'll most likely be by myself...though sometimes I prefer that because my coworkers don't seem to like me. Some of them do, but I've had my bosses shi* talk me to my coworkers while I was there remarking about how I'm quiet then I have this other girl who hates me for 0 reason & went out of her way when I saw her randomly in public to be rude. Some other guy who makes fun of me to his friends but is nice to my face. Overall just not fun, but that's life.

There's always this struggle with me of yearning to have decent relationships with other people, to be around them, but also wanting to be left alone. It's kinda lonely.
    Sending a hug over there! And man do I know the feels >_< it's a daily struggle between wanting to be left alone and wanting to connect with people (usually the left alone side of me always wins lol). I absolutely love being alone and doing things on my own but there's such a large amount of animosity towards people that have a thriving social life, and are able to connect with other people. It's like a super power they don't realize they have >_<

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Sending a hug over there! And man do I know the feels >_< it's a daily struggle between wanting to be left alone and wanting to connect with people (usually the left alone side of me always wins lol). I absolutely love being alone and doing things on my own but there's such a large amount of animosity towards people that have a thriving social life, and are able to connect with other people. It's like a super power they don't realize they have >_<
    Thanks for the needed hug lol and I know it's a little bit lonely. Especially when I work with a group of people & I'm the only odd one out that's sorta excluded from the conversation so I just awkwardly smile/laugh out of the circle while everyone else converses. I suppose that's my fault though...-I could go out of my way to try to hop in, but it's duating to say the least. Being an introvert doesn't necessarily mean I don't like being around people, I genuinely enjoy getting to know people. However I tend to just get drained a bit faster then say an extrovert. So in a sense I like to be alone to decompress when I'm tired, but I'm not immune to loneliness and I get sad when I'm alone for too long.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I've lived in this house since I was eight. I'm not exactly a tidy person and I don't get rid of much.

Came across stuff from back when I was really ill whilst packing up. Man, that was depressing. Don't like having to think much about then.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    One of those days. You just wake up anxious. Had a fair bit to to do too. Which never helps on such days. Places that had queues of people. Which I hate as a rule. I always call them good days to clear your insides out. TMI. But [BEEP] happens. Pardon the pun. Now I have to eat in a few minutes. Typical of a Wednesday. Now I can simply do nothing for the rest of the day. Just downing plenty of fluids. After the morning burn out.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh. Kay. Less than four years to go before I do not have to deal with my ex any more. Less than four years before my twins turn 18.

Ffs. I swear she makes things as difficult as possible. It's really a very, very simple process. We both know when I'm picking up the kids for visitation. If there's a problem, let me know. If there's an after school activity, let me know, we'll work it out. This is not rocket science. But she fucking makes it rocket science.

For example, I refuse to believe she doesn't have any idea when my daughter will be done with ROTC Saturday. No idea. That's total bull****.

Another example, I call her to work out the Saturday ROTC issue.....and she brings up me moving closer to her, and wants to get into an extended conversation as to why I don't live closer to my children. Like I don't care about them or something because I live so far away from them. I live 40 minutes away from them lol. So. I suggest that she tells me of a good neighborhood that's closer, and she's just dumbfounded, she has no answer. I can see the glazed look in her eyes while she's trying to think of a place while we're talking on the phone.

For. Fuqs. Sake. It's like she tries to make all of this as difficult as possible. We got a plan in place and she wanted to keep talking and I finally said I have to go.....

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Year 3 of living behind the AGGIE ASSHOLES FROM HELL! They're shooting again in the yard (which faces mine) and shot a feral cat. They were filming it being shot and were laughing. These people have shot up my shed almost shot me in the head, thrown dildos into my yard, had wild loud screaming orgies in their yard and shoot anything that moves in their backyard. Tonight they killed one of the feral cats my neighbor and I were feeding.

And the Bryan Police's finest bungled their job for the 50th time. I won't go into details becuase it will give me a stroke. Let's just say that if get shot by the neighbors I'm going to be owning this town.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.