Page 394 of 424 FirstFirst ... 194 294 344 384 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 404 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    socializing is so damn hard, I messed up so much on confusing people on what I want from them.
    Sorry I don’t understand what this means... shouldn’t socializing be about two people , not just what you want from them ?

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Aaaaand my boss is going to call me in......

OK, well not yet. But he will lol.

Calm down, man. You are wound up so tight lol. More so than I am, even. I did more stores than you asked me to do yesterday. I'm going to do more than you asked today. I have success pictures, before and after pictures. I walked into disasters yesterday and made them look amazing. Calm down lol.

*sigh*

That's just you. I get it. That's just how you are, and you will never change, for anyone lmao. I get it. I'd take it personally if you just treated me that way, but no, it's everyone.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I miss my grief counselor. She was pure awesomeness, just amazing. One of those people that come into your life and leave an impression that lasts forever. I wish I could still see her.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a text msg and two v/m from my buddy, from group. I haven't called him back yet. We were good buddies, along with three other girls in our group. I mean, we talked, we sat together. He left me a v/m saying he missed me, and I miss him too, he really is an awesome guy, he's a good friend, he is an awesome friend.

I think I'm afraid of what could happen. I could be too broken for them. Tho....we don't really have any secrets, not after being in group together. I just have a huge, huge fear of intimacy now lmao, even on a friendship level. Ffs. But, if you've been thru what I have you might have fear of intimacy issues also.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Raised the dose for my epilim. Feel absolutely exhausted and though I can't think properly as a result. Wish this would just wear off already.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I live with someone that is emotionally manipulative.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote AmberHearts View Post
    I live with someone that is emotionally manipulative.
    Never nice people to be around. Is there anyway to change things up?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My mom is coming home from the hospital. After 83, yes, 83 days. My parents met their out of pocket and deductible on their insurance long, long ago.

I'm worried. My dad and I have talked in the last few days about moving her into a retirement home. We don't want to do that oc, we want her to be back home. We're just thinking about all the options now. We're not sure if she can care for herself. She's wheelchair bound, and has been for years. But she has to have the strength to stand and walk a few steps occasionally, and bathe herself, and sit up in her chair. I'm worried about her coming off the painkillers. She's been on morphine and Xanax in pretty heavy doses for the last few months.

I hope she's OK, I'm praying she's OK.

She was also my abuser. So we have a very estranged relationship. I visited her at the hospital today, and she was so high on painkillers I honestly don't know if she knew I was there. She was in her own little world.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Feel as though I'm crashing. Shouldn't be surprised I knew this was coming.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Fed up with being unemployed

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have two voicemails from friends I met in group therapy earlier this year. I haven't called them back yet. I mean, I will. Just not yet lol.

As crazy as this may sound, I feel like other people have moved on and I haven't. I mean, nothing really has changed. My ex-gf committed suicide, and the days on calendar have moved, but I'm still left with the overwhelming guilt. Thousands, yes, thousands of hours of therapy haven't changed that. I'm still a survivor of abuse, really bad abuse and neglect from my mother.

Nothing has changed. I can't seem to get over the most crippling things, the things that hold me back the most. And they're the only things that really matter.

I'm a broken person.

I was pretty close to one of the guys who left me a v/m. He's one of those people that come into your life and leave an impression that lasts forever. The other guy was best friends with a girl I also befriended there. He's just awesome, he's one of those friends you come across once in a f-ing lifetime, he really is. The girl I was friends with tried to steal my shoes lol. We were in group and I had just bought these and she tried to rip them off my feet, and trade with hers. She was.......crazy. But crazy in a good way.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    What's bothering me? Okay. I've crashed. Nothing major has happened, I can't sit here and give you a long list of reasons as to why I feel rubbish or what's wrong because I can't come up with a reason. And by all accounts, I should be feeling amazing because everything is going right but I'm not. I feel rubbish. And so yes. Self absorbed central to some people, I'm sure. Whatever, why do I even care. Can I not just feel a bit screwed up for once because my for some reason I don't have a functioning brain and its decided that it's just not capable of doing moods right today and so hey, let's just feel low all the time and like we have no energy.

Also, referral to that consultant to solve issue? Still bloody waiting on it. Because everything has to take oh so bloody long, and I genuinely am considering just paying out because the average waiting time for the area I live in is nine months. :/
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    oh goodie two panic attacks today.. -___-

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm really missing someone really badly lately. I've started sleeping with her nightgowns pressed to my chest again. I'm having dreams of her again. I miss that woman so, so, sooooo much it hurts.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    why does god keep me alive? I'm pretty miserable and lonely. I spent most weekends drunk. I have to keep working until I'm very old.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.