Page 395 of 401 FirstFirst ... 195295345385391392393394395396397398399 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 6009
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm also frustrated and angry with the gun shooting jackasses behind me who shot a fixed feral cat, while filming it and laughing... and again the local police are one massive [BEEP] fail! Their solution? Trap the cats so the sadistic assholes can blow their brains out at short range. Um. Hell no.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    My friends are moving away not yet but soon. How dose one make new friends at this stage of their life, add in being the most socially awkward person with the most old fashioned hobbies...
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HungryHungry
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh my, I think about uni and my career path and whether it's the right one. Can I do it, do I want to do it? Will I ever find love with my condition? Why can't I seem to control my anxiety as well these days? I should clean my room. I need to pay my bills. I need to get off my [BEEP] and do what I want to do in life. I don't have time to do those things...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    guns. and the depressing craziness of it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Skewl

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    The jackass idiots who live behind me shot an innocent cat and then the stupid [BEEP] cops here put a trap in their yard and they shot two cats in the head point blank.

Are we having fun yet?

I'm all for beating the [BEEP] out of people who own guns. Just tie them up and then beat the living [BEEP] out of them with metal baseball bats.

Good stuff.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tired of always feeling on edge
    Your wings were ready, my heart was not.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    After I got my windshield replaced, my car's interior has been reeking of gasoline or something like that. It's making me nauseous. It's getting better, but I'm wondering if it's even normal in the first place.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    After I got my windshield replaced, my car's interior has been reeking of gasoline or something like that. It's making me nauseous. It's getting better, but I'm wondering if it's even normal in the first place.
    Yikes!! Sorry to hear about your window.

I'm no expert on cars but I had a vehicle with the same smell and it ended up having an exhaust system leak. It may be worth getting it diagnosed, especially if it's making you feel nauseous!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    Yikes!! Sorry to hear about your window.

I'm no expert on cars but I had a vehicle with the same smell and it ended up having an exhaust system leak. It may be worth getting it diagnosed, especially if it's making you feel nauseous!
    I had thought about that. I've been leaving the windows down overnight and that's helped a lot. The smell is hardly noticeable now. It may have been the glue they used.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Someone I work with was driving home on the freeway Saturday night at 11:00 PM, she was doing 70 and some guy ran into the back of her doing over 90. He rolled over several times and got ejected out of his vehicle dying instantly. When the police and the ambulance got there he was found completely naked. He was driving without any clothes on and didn't even have shoes.

My coworker ended up having her car totaled and a broken wrist.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Learnt today that my mother is a narcissist.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Ffs. Am I over reacting here? I really don't think I am. Maybe I am. Idk.

So I'm trying to get ideas for Christmas gifts for my kids. I'm divorced. I don't have custody, I'm the non-custodial parent, so I ask my ex-wife about this gift for my son. It's a custom made Astros World Series jacket. It's pretty awesome. It's expensive. So I ask her if he needs a jacket, because today is the first day of the year where we've had cold, or cool weather.

She says "why don't you ask him and show him a picture of it and see if he wants it". I'm dead serious. That's exactly what she said.

Isn't the point of giving someone a Christmas present for it to be something they want, and also be a surprise?

I even texted her that. Isn't that the point? And she called him and asked him if that's what he wanted from me. Why, why would you do that??? You selfish, narcissistic, emotionally abusive, crazy woman, WHY would you do that???

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I fuqing hate you. I really do. My kids deserve better.

They deserve a woman that can be a mom, and act like an adult once in a while.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Got woken up at 330am by unbearable flatmate and guest he had invited round. Thought the sound was door slamming. Turns out the sound was the flatmates guest tossing furniture around the kitchen. Entered this morning to find the breakfast barstools tossed around, the sofa had been flipped over, and the table upturned. Also, the kitchen seems to be covered in cocoa pops. Seemed to also think it was appropriate to go banging on people's doors at 4am.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.