Page 396 of 408 FirstFirst ... 196 296 346 386 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 406 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 6113
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I just heard from her. She’s safe and not on drugs. This should go in the ‘good news’ section.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Hey, that's good to hear. Glad things are going okay.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Jamie good to hear your daughter is OK. All I do is worry about my kids, so I know the feeling all too well. Comes with being a parent. If we didn't worry we wouldn't care, wouldn't love them like we do.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What's bothering me is my therapist and my doctor. Ffs, man. I couldn't get a release to go back to work, cos I missed my last two group therapies. The sessions are three hours long, and I was sick last week (I really was), so I missed. I went to the hospital today and met with Miss Manipulator (my therapist) and she agreed to give me a release for work if I make the sessions up tomorrow & Wednesday.

I even called her that. "Miss Manipulator". She smiled but I could tell it bothered her a little. Guess she's not used to having people analyze her lol.

God I don't want to go. Wednesday is gonna be a huge goodbye session. It's a huge ritual, ffs, that just drags on and on and on. And I'm not much good at goodbyes.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going through so much in my life right now, and my parents have been no help at all. Instead, they have berated me... share with me everything they hate about me... how I'm crazy and making awful choices in life. I make wise choices in my life. I'm not a bad person. People like me... but my parents think people "don't know the real me." They treat me as though I'm not worth loving

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    I'm going through so much in my life right now, and my parents have been no help at all. Instead, they have berated me... share with me everything they hate about me... how I'm crazy and making awful choices in life. I make wise choices in my life. I'm not a bad person. People like me... but my parents think people "don't know the real me." They treat me as though I'm not worth loving
    The last part of your post makes me me particularly sad. That's awful, and you're parents should support you. :hugs

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Gonna try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow. I've been saying I'm going to do this since abaout easter but now that I've actually gotten to position to do it...not looking forward to it. Going to have to go through a long description of just how absolutley rubbish I have been feeling times with someone who is, quite frankly, a complete stranger. And I'm not exactly comfortable with that. I don't know them, I've barely seen them, I don't want to sit there and open up and tell them how crap I've been. I don't want to discuss my mental health with them. Heck, it's embarresing, and for some reason I'm embarressed that it's causing problems again.

And then I have to hope that they are not going to just send me on my way and tell me that nothing is wrong and I'm making all this up or exagerrating.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Went back to my GP today. Actually managed to somehow get an appointment today with him. I didn't have to explain to the receptionist in great depth why I wanted to see him in order to do so, thank god, and she accepted "It's regarding a long-term health condition" as a reason. He actually listened, and I'm glad for that.

So I've been referred back to the mental health team, should get a letter in the post at somepoint offering me an appointment with a psychiatrist in...who knows how long. In the meantime, he's raised the dosage of my meds. He wasn't comfortable doing that at all.

So I guess this maybe shouldn't be in "anything bothering you?" I mean, I feel slightly relieved that I was actually listened to. But this is bothering me. I feel absolutley embarressed and defeated that I've had to do this. I'd never tell anyone else this, never judge anyone else for going back to the doctors when there mental health starts to get worse. And yet when it comes to myself...

I'm just such a hypocrite when it comes to myself.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    socializing is so damn hard, I messed up so much on confusing people on what I want from them.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    socializing is so damn hard, I messed up so much on confusing people on what I want from them.
    Sorry I don’t understand what this means... shouldn’t socializing be about two people , not just what you want from them ?

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Aaaaand my boss is going to call me in......

OK, well not yet. But he will lol.

Calm down, man. You are wound up so tight lol. More so than I am, even. I did more stores than you asked me to do yesterday. I'm going to do more than you asked today. I have success pictures, before and after pictures. I walked into disasters yesterday and made them look amazing. Calm down lol.

*sigh*

That's just you. I get it. That's just how you are, and you will never change, for anyone lmao. I get it. I'd take it personally if you just treated me that way, but no, it's everyone.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I miss my grief counselor. She was pure awesomeness, just amazing. One of those people that come into your life and leave an impression that lasts forever. I wish I could still see her.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a text msg and two v/m from my buddy, from group. I haven't called him back yet. We were good buddies, along with three other girls in our group. I mean, we talked, we sat together. He left me a v/m saying he missed me, and I miss him too, he really is an awesome guy, he's a good friend, he is an awesome friend.

I think I'm afraid of what could happen. I could be too broken for them. Tho....we don't really have any secrets, not after being in group together. I just have a huge, huge fear of intimacy now lmao, even on a friendship level. Ffs. But, if you've been thru what I have you might have fear of intimacy issues also.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Raised the dose for my epilim. Feel absolutely exhausted and though I can't think properly as a result. Wish this would just wear off already.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I live with someone that is emotionally manipulative.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.