Page 399 of 424 FirstFirst ... 199 299 349 389 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 409 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wish more people got on here. Also wish it weren't so stupid hot.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Yeah, I wonder why the pace hasn't picked up on here. I think it was more active in the past, but a lot of those people stopped visiting.
    Well I hope it picks up again. SAS was terrible and I much prefer the way this forum is owned and operated.
    *Fart noises*

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote TwerkinForTalos View Post
    Well I hope it picks up again. SAS was terrible and I much prefer the way this forum is owned and operated.
    SAS is like 90% trolls nowadays. lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah. Didn't enjoy the environment.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So person im going into a houseshare with wants to set up a joint banked account. I don't know them that well.

I'm currently grinding my teeth trying to explain why that is a very, very stupid idea. I don't think it's gone down well.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Here?s what you say Otherside..?No?.
    No explanation needed. It?s a horrible idea and I think it?s a red flag. Proceed with caution and just simply say NO.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    Here?s what you say Otherside..?No?.
    No explanation needed. It?s a horrible idea and I think it?s a red flag. Proceed with caution and just simply say NO.
    Pretty much what I've said to them. As you said, it's an awful idea. Could end up going very, very badly which is what I can't seem to get through to one person.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Sore body and not sure why..

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Need to get another haircut.

I can't imagine why someone, outside of a husband and wife relationship, would want a joint bank account.
    Supposedly, it's the easiest way to pay bills. It's sets up, We'd all pay in a certain amount per month, bills paid out of that.

Of course, I'm trusting that two people won't decide to take a large sum from it leaving me liable for paying off the overdraft whilst they abscond to Spain. On the lesser side of things (I don't know if it works like this in the US), I'm "financially linked" to them if I do this, meaning that if they have money issues elsewhere, I'm stuck with the effects of that for the next six years.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Supposedly, it's the easiest way to pay bills. It's sets up, We'd all pay in a certain amount per month, bills paid out of that.

Of course, I'm trusting that two people won't decide to take a large sum from it leaving me liable for paying off the overdraft whilst they abscond to Spain. On the lesser side of things (I don't know if it works like this in the US), I'm "financially linked" to them if I do this, meaning that if they have money issues elsewhere, I'm stuck with the effects of that for the next six years.
    Only way that would work out is if each person hands over X amount on a weekly basis or monthly basis. Be it 100 or 200 on the table. So you can all see that everybody has handed over the same amount. No excuses from anybody accepted. Money has to be handed over on time by everybody. If people don't agree with this, then I would not agree with anything other form of handing cash over to anybody.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Insomnias being a pain. My head is screaming at me, won't shut up and I'm stuck in a state of utter panic and all is doom and gloom.

Took a quetiapine to try and get my head to shut up and to try and sleep. That'll be fun tomorrow.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Insomnias being a pain. My head is screaming at me, won't shut up and I'm stuck in a state of utter panic and all is doom and gloom.

Took a quetiapine to try and get my head to shut up and to try and sleep. That'll be fun tomorrow.
    The patients I was in the hospital with were amazed at what I took to help with sleep every night. I take 100mg quetiapine, 100mg trazadone and 20mg baclofen (which is basically valium). FWIW, trazadone really helps me sleep through the night. But it gives some people horrible hangovers.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    SAS is like 90% trolls nowadays. lol.
    Quote TwerkinForTalos View Post
    Yeah. Didn't enjoy the environment.
    This site is what that one used to be....more personable and responsible....and it works here!

I have been a member of that site since February 2005 and it has been turned into a SA warzone.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    So person im going into a houseshare with wants to set up a joint banked account. I don't know them that well.

I'm currently grinding my teeth trying to explain why that is a very, very stupid idea. I don't think it's gone down well.
    Yep - you gotta say no. It's trouble. If it doesn't work out, you might get left with a lot of trouble......and possibly an empty bank account even if it requires double signature (eew, that could be court stuff).

Separate accounts at the minimum. You gotta protect your goodies.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Something that is bothering me right now is that the person who lives in the apartment directly above mine has a tendency to play excessively loud music and stomp around for hours at a time, last night he started around 530pm or 6pm and didn't let up until after 10pm. I had to call the non-emergency police line in my city three times because of this before and file a formal complaint with the property management office here before it stopped last time. I don't like to involve the police, or make formal complaints about this, but it is intolerably loud and seems like it will keep happening. My other neighbors say it was a consistent problem long long before I moved in here toward the end of January of this year. I don't understand how this person can believe what he is doing is okay, or how my neighbors can put up with it. I have to do what I can to make sure it doesn't continue, and if that means I have to call the police nightly and file more formal complaints, I will do it without much hesitation.

Vent over.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.