Page 400 of 424 FirstFirst ... 200 300 350 390 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 410 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Something that is bothering me right now is that the person who lives in the apartment directly above mine has a tendency to play excessively loud music and stomp around for hours at a time, last night he started around 530pm or 6pm and didn't let up until after 10pm. I had to call the non-emergency police line in my city three times because of this before and file a formal complaint with the property management office here before it stopped last time. I don't like to involve the police, or make formal complaints about this, but it is intolerably loud and seems like it will keep happening. My other neighbors say it was a consistent problem long long before I moved in here toward the end of January of this year. I don't understand how this person can believe what he is doing is okay, or how my neighbors can put up with it. I have to do what I can to make sure it doesn't continue, and if that means I have to call the police nightly and file more formal complaints, I will do it without much hesitation.

Vent over.

Person who lived above me in the last flat I lived in had a tendency to do this. Constant partying, door slamming, sex noises, and on one occasion, random schreeching at one AM. The fact that the person is still alive is a great testament to my self-control. Took several callouts to security and many grumpy emails to the landlord (who eventually threatened to fine them and withhold the deposit at the end of the tenancy) before it got stopped.

Other than that, earplugs are your friend, but it really shouldn't come to that. If you're really feeling petty, smack the roof with a broom or something at 6am.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right now I am having a problem with my PSA (prostate) level being elevated, and this might indicate prostate cancer. I will have another level drawn tomorrow afternoon, and will see my doctor again on Friday to discuss the results. If it's elevated again I'll need to have another biopsy done. Well wish me luck if you will... Chucko

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote MobileChucko View Post
    Right now I am having a problem with my PSA (prostate) level being elevated, and this might indicate prostate cancer. I will have another level drawn tomorrow afternoon, and will see my doctor again on Friday to discuss the results. If it's elevated again I'll need to have another biopsy done. Well wish me luck if you will... Chucko
    Good luck, Chuck. My father had prostate cancer, and while it didn't kill him, it certainly wasn't fun for him. I don't much about it, but I believe it is an easier cancer to treat than others can be.

Also, keep on flopping/rolling around on the floor like some kind of orange cat/hamster thing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your words of wisdom, Kev-O-Friend! Yep, this has got my anxiety brewing, and my blood pressure is up, so none of this is any fun at all. Still, life is life, and it's gonna be what it's gonna be. Have a great day, Kev!... Chucko

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Something my therapist said a while back is really bugging me, I can't get it out of my head. I may even change therapists, just over this one thing, in one conversation we had. At first I was telling myself it's no big deal, just forget about it. But. No. It most definitely is a big deal. And I shouldn't forget about it. What I should do is probably find a new therapist.

God I hate that word. Therapist. For me, it's the most hated word in the English language. For a number of reasons. But I won't go there.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If I don't change something soon I may not make it to the end of the year.
    *Fart noises*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So, the cute upper 20 to lower 30-something woman that lives two doors down from me is still here. My neighbor and I were talking a few weeks ago and he said he thought she moved out. Not so, apparently. We just have very different schedules, and have been missing each other as we come and go. She's kind of cute. I've talked about her before but it's been a long time. A few years ago, when my cousin and I were roommates, he tried to hook us up. He said she was a "sure thing" (his words not mine so don't get mad at me lol). He said "Bro all you have to do is show up with a bottle of red and some Netflix and you'd be in bed together before the night started. She likes you".

I've talked to her some. She's been in my place, when my cousin was here and we hung out for a while, all three of us, but nothing has ever happened between me and her. Anyways I just saw her and chatted her up a little bit, she was on the way to the pool with her friend. She smiled and said I should go swimming with them lol.

I said ok, but on the way back to my place I immediately thought of a billion different reasons why I can't go. Mostly I'd be too anxious. Oh well. *sigh* It sucks to be me sometimes lmao.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tired and distracted. Didn't get hardly anything useful done today.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I hope you go to the pool and talk to the cute girl, IG. You can do it!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I think I'm gone mentally..

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    I hope you go to the pool and talk to the cute girl, IG. You can do it!
    Lmao, thanks for cheerleading.

*rah rah rah*

I didn't go. I think sometimes it's easier for me to self-hate, and beat myself up for not doing it, than it is to take a chance and go talk to her. Ffs, it's not even that big of a risk.

Also, it's really not the approaching or the talking that gets me. I can make conversation, and flirt for an hour or two that's easy. What gets me is, what if it winds up being something more than friends. I don't expect that to make sense. It doesn't lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I can’t even say what’s upsetting me. What’s bothering me. I. JUST. CANNOT. DO. THIS. ANYMORE. I. CANNOT.
    IM ON MY KNEES GOD. IM ON MY KNEES. why won’t you help lord? Why God, why won’t you help. I give up.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some people just love to stir the pot. They don't care how it hurts or disrupts other people as long as they stir the friggin pot.
    *Fart noises*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My right arm hurts from throwing the football in the lake with my kids and dad lol. Actually, my whole body is sore. But sore for a good reason, it felt good to spend a lot of time with my kids this weekend. I could go for a while without playing "Monkey in the Middle" again, though.

We were at a beautiful RV park right on the lake, but it's kind of in East Texas. So this morning I invented a new game where you have to talk like you're from East Texas, and say stupid nonsensical things, like you're a redneck from East Texas. I won't bother to explain it, either you get it or you don't lol. If you've ever been to East Texas you'd get the game, otherwise you probably wouldn't. We adlibbed everything. Was pretty hilarious.

What's bothering me is I'm sore. And my kids talked in an East Texas accent and said ridiculous things most of the two and half hour drive home. lmao. oh well, I started it.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm alone when I need help.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.