Page 401 of 401 FirstFirst ... 201 301 351 391 397 398 399 400 401
Results 6,001 to 6,014 of 6014
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm not sure what to type here. I got things on my brain.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm tired, the last five days or so have not been fun. Stomach issues again, nausea, the whole nine yards. I was in bed for almost three whole days and nights. It was at its worst when I drove to my parents house Friday. After a couple of hours it was obvious I couldn't drive back home, so they put me in the spare bedroom, brought me water, Gatorade, soup. They finally had to take me to the ER Saturday, mostly for severe dehydration.

On the upside I'm feeling a lot better, eating and drinking some now. Another upside is I got a new Ipad. It's pretty amazing, I'm not even close to figuring it all out yet lol.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just spent all day yesterday reading the sample ballot for California. Jebus what a nightmare! 27 people running for Governor. One on a platform of "Why not?" Seriously. Another one wearing a ancient Chinese head dress and only has a #hashtag for a description.

Feinstein running again! Good God.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I wish I could stop thinking about sucide so much

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    I feel like there shouldn't be anything bothering me, I feel like I shouldn't be feeling rubbish, and yet I feel like absolute rubbish. Again..

I mean, will anything even be worth. It in the end? Just doesn't seem like it.

Psych seems to think that'll settle down as I get more certinaty into my life. Hope so. This is just getting exhausted.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I feel like there shouldn't be anything bothering me, I feel like I shouldn't be feeling rubbish, and yet I feel like absolute rubbish. Again..

I mean, will anything even be worth. It in the end? Just doesn't seem like it.

Psych seems to think that'll settle down as I get more certinaty into my life. Hope so. This is just getting exhausted.
    There doesn’t always need to be a logical reason to feel down — sometimes it can even be just a chemical imbalance such as a lack of adequate serotonin or dopamine production at the time.

Hope you’re feeling better today!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I just had....the strangest deja vu all over again moment. Omfg.

I swear to god I just bumped into one of my exes. No, it gets worse. If it's her, which I'm 99% sure it is, she lives in my apartment complex.

I saw her. And she saw me. And we both froze. I lived with this woman when I was 18 years old. I lost my virginity to her.

No. No. No. Nooooooooooooooooo this isn't happening. Maybe she just looks like my ex??? Oh ffs please dear god don't let this be happening. No.

She looked at me like she knew me. No. No. No. No. No.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm in denial. This isn't happening. No. No. No. I don't even want to leave my apartment now.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Should've known this day would be bad when it started a bizarre dream about someone flushing themselves down the toilet. I either need to win the lottery or get a personality transplant.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This is so, so unbelievably shocking and sad....the Sante Fe high school shooting this morning, which resulted in at least ten fatalities, scared me to death. It's not that far from where my kids go to high school. These monster(s) could very well have gone to my kids' school. I really don't understand. I get that some of these alleged shooters in the past have been bullied. I don't get how that can lead someone to snap like this, and essentially become a serial killer. They've interviewed a lot of the students and parents this morning and it's truly f-ing heartbreaking, some of these kids are beyond traumatized. They understandably don't feel safe in their school anymore, many have said they're not going back, many have said they don't feel safe in their own community anymore. Wtf.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not really sure what's bothering me. I just feel bothered all the time, like something is out of place. I told my therapist that, and they said it could be just anxiety. What also bothers me is not knowing things, I always feel like I have to know things or it makes me nervous.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I feel awful depressed / sad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I wish I didn't have truman show syndrome and wish my inner ears would stop itching.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I wasted years looking for a date online, and someone at work went on a Christian Dating and found someone to marry. Makes me feel like I'm a bad person.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.