Page 402 of 402 FirstFirst ... 202 302 352 392 398 399 400 401 402
Results 6,016 to 6,018 of 6018
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It kinda feels like no one ever believes me on what I say. I try not to lie about anything and I catch people thinking im a liar a lot, its just so annoying and about petty things too, I feel like people are so untrustworthy and if they don't trust me they shouldn't even try to ask things.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I am trying not to feel bad cause I haven't got over certain things like terrible social anxiety and other things. I wish most people would understand that it will take me a while and I have tried ways to overcome but I am still the same somewhat for [BEEP] sake! I wish they would realize why I push most people away so they won't deal but whatever I am always wrong when it comes to dealing with people -___-

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Last few days have been horrible. I mean, really fucking horrible. Bad enough that I've made plans to leave here as soon as I can.

I thought that I'd gotten stable, but the events of last Wednesday have just thrown all that out the window, and I feel anything but right now. I don't know what's going to happen now. This probably won't end when I leave. I wish it would.

And I just don't feel able to talk about this. Barely anything seems to understand quite what this is like. I guess... I guess all of here should feel like we're coping with this, like we're all unphased by what's happened. Heck, by what's still happening.

And hell, what is the point of talking? Why would. I want to wake up to passive aggression central and "look at how much I have it so much worse!"
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.