Page 402 of 424 FirstFirst ... 202 302 352 392 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 412 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    worried about what the dentist will say about my teeth in a few weeks.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So started a new job. Get letter today telling my tax bill has been updated. Log in to account to discover that I am apparently earning a hell of a lot more than I actually am, and that the government is apparently due a nice, hefty chunk of my next paycheck. Like, a large majority it, to the point that I wouldn't have even gone to work if that was going to be my takehome.

Thanks HR.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Wishing I could undo my mistakes. I wish I was a better person.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Wishing I could undo my mistakes. I wish I was a better person.
    same here

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wish I could stop getting excited to enjoy things when I know people will let me down anyway.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    trying to get better mentally is too fucking hard, I might well accept being a messed up freak! :/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I wish I had a girl friend and my life was moving forward.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So tired of being disappointed. Also tired of having to be my mom's friggin mother. A grown woman constantly in need of a talking to by her child. It gets old fast.
    *Fart noises*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Not much bothering me, for once.

I'm stressing over buying a new car. It's time lol. The transmission is going out in mine. What I'm driving now is a strange make and model...not a BMW but it's made by BMW. It absolutely hauls ***. I'll miss that car. It has 190,000 miles on it, which is not at all unusual for that make and model. So I should still get something for trade-in, even with all it's current problems.

I'm looking at a lot of different make and models right now. I have my heart set on an Infiniti lol. The number one rule in buying a car, new or used, is to not get your heart set on something. You have to be able to walk away. And I kind of have my heart set on this Infiniti. Which. Means it'll probably not be the one I end up with. That's usually the way it turns out.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Okay let's see.

Homesickness, loneliness, the council being useless, heat preventing me from sleeping which is causing my mental health to deteriorate, and the fact that I'll have to argue with the doctors tomorrow over being handed a prescription for my meds - which runs out in three days time, and which I would like to keep taking because it actually works.

My colleague told me to go home today. I feel awkward thinking that if I wasn't in work everytime something like this was up with it, there would be a large number of sick days on record.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I think I could quit hoping for a female friend if my sex drive would die.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ I have a few female friends. Well, casual friends....not life-long, tell-me-your-deepest-darkest-fears-or-secrets kind of friends.

I met a few people at the concert I went to with my daughter last night. I'm not exactly gonna try and get phone numbers or anything like that with my daughter there lmao. But I met a few girls, and had some pleasant conversations with them while we were waiting for the doors to open.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that I don't want anything more than a friendship with women. That's it. Not even a friends-with-benefits, cos those can get complicated, I know first hand. Anything other than friends gets really complicated, tbh.

And, meh, right now at least I don't feel like I'm missing anything. Women (and men) my age tend to have a lot of baggage if they're single. Including me. I just don't feel like dealing with it all and trying to make it all work somehow. For me to make an exception at this point, she'd have to really knock me off my feet. She'd have to be one pretty amazing woman.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    going to the dentist today was so awkward ugh! Everyone in this damn country always forcing small talk on me! stay out of my space!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I hate anti biotics with a burning passion!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Disillusionment and anger. Part of me just feels like going [BEEP] it at this point.

I genuinely hate people who use there mental health as an excuse for shitty behaviour...and then take responsibility for that, or make amends. We're just expected to "be okay" with it. Forgive even though they seem to just...not care.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.