Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 203303353393399400401402403
Results 6,031 to 6,035 of 6035
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    I'm going through so much in my life right now, and my parents have been no help at all. Instead, they have berated me... share with me everything they hate about me... how I'm crazy and making awful choices in life. I make wise choices in my life. I'm not a bad person. People like me... but my parents think people "don't know the real me." They treat me as though I'm not worth loving
    The last part of your post makes me me particularly sad. That's awful, and you're parents should support you. :hugs

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Gonna try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow. I've been saying I'm going to do this since abaout easter but now that I've actually gotten to position to do it...not looking forward to it. Going to have to go through a long description of just how absolutley rubbish I have been feeling times with someone who is, quite frankly, a complete stranger. And I'm not exactly comfortable with that. I don't know them, I've barely seen them, I don't want to sit there and open up and tell them how crap I've been. I don't want to discuss my mental health with them. Heck, it's embarresing, and for some reason I'm embarressed that it's causing problems again.

And then I have to hope that they are not going to just send me on my way and tell me that nothing is wrong and I'm making all this up or exagerrating.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Went back to my GP today. Actually managed to somehow get an appointment today with him. I didn't have to explain to the receptionist in great depth why I wanted to see him in order to do so, thank god, and she accepted "It's regarding a long-term health condition" as a reason. He actually listened, and I'm glad for that.

So I've been referred back to the mental health team, should get a letter in the post at somepoint offering me an appointment with a psychiatrist in...who knows how long. In the meantime, he's raised the dosage of my meds. He wasn't comfortable doing that at all.

So I guess this maybe shouldn't be in "anything bothering you?" I mean, I feel slightly relieved that I was actually listened to. But this is bothering me. I feel absolutley embarressed and defeated that I've had to do this. I'd never tell anyone else this, never judge anyone else for going back to the doctors when there mental health starts to get worse. And yet when it comes to myself...

I'm just such a hypocrite when it comes to myself.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    socializing is so damn hard, I messed up so much on confusing people on what I want from them.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    socializing is so damn hard, I messed up so much on confusing people on what I want from them.
    Sorry I don’t understand what this means... shouldn’t socializing be about two people , not just what you want from them ?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.