Page 405 of 409 FirstFirst ... 205 305 355 395 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 6129
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Okay let's see.

Homesickness, loneliness, the council being useless, heat preventing me from sleeping which is causing my mental health to deteriorate, and the fact that I'll have to argue with the doctors tomorrow over being handed a prescription for my meds - which runs out in three days time, and which I would like to keep taking because it actually works.

My colleague told me to go home today. I feel awkward thinking that if I wasn't in work everytime something like this was up with it, there would be a large number of sick days on record.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SadSad
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I think I could quit hoping for a female friend if my sex drive would die.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ I have a few female friends. Well, casual friends....not life-long, tell-me-your-deepest-darkest-fears-or-secrets kind of friends.

I met a few people at the concert I went to with my daughter last night. I'm not exactly gonna try and get phone numbers or anything like that with my daughter there lmao. But I met a few girls, and had some pleasant conversations with them while we were waiting for the doors to open.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that I don't want anything more than a friendship with women. That's it. Not even a friends-with-benefits, cos those can get complicated, I know first hand. Anything other than friends gets really complicated, tbh.

And, meh, right now at least I don't feel like I'm missing anything. Women (and men) my age tend to have a lot of baggage if they're single. Including me. I just don't feel like dealing with it all and trying to make it all work somehow. For me to make an exception at this point, she'd have to really knock me off my feet. She'd have to be one pretty amazing woman.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    going to the dentist today was so awkward ugh! Everyone in this damn country always forcing small talk on me! stay out of my space!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I hate anti biotics with a burning passion!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Disillusionment and anger. Part of me just feels like going [BEEP] it at this point.

I genuinely hate people who use there mental health as an excuse for shitty behaviour...and then take responsibility for that, or make amends. We're just expected to "be okay" with it. Forgive even though they seem to just...not care.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No one has the patience to listen when I need them. Makes me sad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    more unpleasant flashbacks

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It is hot as a [BEEP] here. It's ridiculous. Trying to remember that August is usually as bad as it gets. Usually. I f-ing hate the heat. In winter you can bundle up, but there's not much you can do if the "feels like" temp is 110 degrees.

When I was in Austin a while back, they actually hit 110 degrees. They had 17 consecutive days over 100. And they're hotter than Houston. Which I can't figure out, cos they're north of us.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A certain someone on here bothers me. Perhaps it's their very existence or the words they speak but I wish they'd vanish. .........
    We are the walking dead

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The latest (sarcasm) reports of sexual assaults by Catholic priests and bishops in the news really makes me sick. Almost physically ill. I say latest with a sarcastic tone because it's been going on not for years but for decades, and there is no doubt, no doubt in my mind there are still priests out there sexually abusing children right now. There is no such thing as the "latest" really. It's just more and more victims coming forward, and more and more priests and bishops and cardinals being accused.

It's sad. It really is.

Thank God (pun intended) that I left the Catholic church years ago. This is of course just my opinion, but I wonder what it would take for those that haven't left the church to leave. I mean, seriously. What would it take?

I put having my children in a safe place and not being exposed to sexual predators pretty high on my list of priorities when it comes to choosing a place of worship. But. Meh. That's just me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The women at work are annoying me. They can't seem to do anything themselves. Apparently they need me to fix and do everything for them. Cleaning is not difficult. If a woman can push a baby out, she can carry a large sack or push a buffing machine or ...sweep!!!!
    Honestly, I don't hate women, I just think they often cherry pick equality. I really need to start working around men then I won't have to carry them ( figuratively ) . I'm looking to ask my boss for a pay rise, which I'm sure if the others found put they'd scream
    " gender wage gap!!!" , even though I do much more work than anyone else, work faster, harder, don't smoke, work longer hours and have a higher quality of cleaning. How is it fair that they get paid the same as me?
    We are the walking dead

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm already missing my car I had to take it in because one of the sensors on the convertible top is acting up. It still works OK, I just want to get it fixed before it possibly leads to more problems.

I love that car lol. It's bordering on obsession. It's pretty awesome, has 330 hp, 0 to 60 in about five seconds, which isn't bad considering it's a V6/3.7L dual exhaust. It absolutely hauls ass.

I'm borrowing one of my parents cars. I want my baby back. It's probably gonna be Monday. I'm thinking of naming her, but can't decide on one. Have several I'm considering.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    oh ffs.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SadSad
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It bothers me that I know people in real life that had good luck with online dating and yet I wasted 12 years of my life trying to meet someone online. I tell you what that is a really good way to make a person feel awful and worthless, out of touch. I can't even list every negative feeling that came across to me today when I spoke with one person, who told me that most of her friends met online. I simply told her It sucked for me! She said oh I'm sorry. I said nothing and walked away angry.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.