Page 407 of 424 FirstFirst ... 207 307 357 397 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 417 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    First a second extraction happen last summer now a crown replacement from being put in in 2006 (I forgot all about it and was so dumb to assume they last forever) and I need something to get rid of my sugar cravings

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Well I've finally snapped. I can't keep doing this.

I can't "pretend" that I'm okay and all is going well. It's not. You can't pretend that the reason is that I'm not is the fact I'm not following medical advice (the...fuck...)

I shouldn't be surprised. My thyroid is fucked, I can't get treatment and you're insisting that the reasons behind my symptoms is a "lack of sleep" (try a fourteen hours average), bad diet (and you know this how?) or lack of exercise (see previous point).

It was a similar story with my mood swings - which turned out to be bipolar disorder after a whole load of hell. I guess that one became difficult to deny.

I shouldn't be made to feel like [BEEP] every time I try and talk to you.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just life and hating having mental health problems

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Opinions opinions thats all I see on the internet! People should just shut the hell up for once and let people live their lives the way they want to and accept it geez!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    People bother me because I can't understand them.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    Opinions opinions thats all I see on the internet! People should just shut the hell up for once and let people live their lives the way they want to and accept it geez!
    Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion, man.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote SadAndIsolated View Post
    People bother me because I can't understand them.
    Why do you have a UFO in your avatar?

No one really understands much of anything. We're all just mostly winging it, I think.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post

No one really understands much of anything. We're all just mostly winging it, I think.
    I don't really believe in UFO's in the traditional way. I think they are spiritual beings. Probably demons. With that being said, I've always enjoyed the idea that someone from outer space might be visiting us. Months ago I ran into someone who does believe in UFO's and we started talking about them. I decided that I needed to change my avatar to something. So I chose a UFO. lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post

I really don't like being opinionated but they were driving me crazy. *Shrugs*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I don't really believe in UFO's in the traditional way. I think they are spiritual beings. Probably demons. With that being said, I've always enjoyed the idea that someone from outer space might be visiting us. Months ago I ran into someone who does believe in UFO's and we started talking about them. I decided that I needed to change my avatar to something. So I chose a UFO. lol
    I watched a video about signs you have been abducted by aliens and I got most of the signs and I'm freaked out :/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I watched a video about signs you have been abducted and I got most of the signs and I'm freaked out :/
    I hope that someday you will get over some of your fears. With that being said, I have no idea if you've been abducted or not. But don't let it worry you too much. There are crazy things in this world that will drive you mad if you let them. Everyone has things that freak them out. Some of us just haft to work harder at not letting our fears take over our lives.

Now I want to address the UFO abduction thing. I think there are people who have been abducted, and is also one of the reasons why I think those beings are evil. They usually scare people, and perform strange tests, that emotionally disturbs the person for years. Interestingly enough, I heard one story where a woman got abducted and as the Alien was coming over to do a test on her, she started to think about Jesus. The Alien stopped and said "Please don't think about that" She kept thinking about Jesus and the Alien's left her alone. Do what you want with that story. But it sure isn't any stranger than all the other abduction stories. I think if that story really happened then that proves that they are demonic.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Yay another panic attack!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I hope that someday you will get over some of your fears. With that being said, I have no idea if you've been abducted or not. But don't let it worry you too much. There are crazy things in this world that will drive you mad if you let them. Everyone has things that freak them out. Some of us just haft to work harder at not letting our fears take over our lives.

Now I want to address the UFO abduction thing. I think there are people who have been abducted, and is also one of the reasons why I think those beings are evil. They usually scare people, and perform strange tests, that emotionally disturbs the person for years. Interestingly enough, I heard one story where a woman got abducted and as the Alien was coming over to do a test on her, she started to think about Jesus. The Alien stopped and said "Please don't think about that" She kept thinking about Jesus and the Alien's left her alone. Do what you want with that story. But it sure isn't any stranger than all the other abduction stories. I think if that story really happened then that proves that they are demonic.
    That's funny because when I was abducted praying to Jesus did nothing for me. The aliens just laughed and passed me a blunt.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    That's funny because when I was abducted praying to Jesus did nothing for me. The aliens just laughed and passed me a blunt.
    Reminds me of this:
    Acts 19:13-16

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm so tired of existing.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.