Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 211 311 361 401 407 408 409 410 411
Results 6,151 to 6,155 of 6155
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Another bout of GERD. Never knows how each bout is going to play out. Last bout landed me in hospital. So that is fresh on the mind. Go to a doctor and he only gives you PPI's. Still have some of them downstairs. Not my favourite type of medication ever. Trying to find new ways to deal with it. Only have no idea what to even look up. Change of eating diet? Who knows. For now I continue to suffer.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Who would have imagined a few hours after posting this I would end up in hospital until the end of the month. 3 operations. Amazing how life works.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I ended work two weeks ago. It was a mutual agreement between me and HR because I've been unwell. Hardly surprising this happened. I've been signed off sick every few months and I was signed off sick a week before. I wasnt likely to be well enough to return for a while. And so I agreed. I would hardly have stayed much longer as it was and the job was making me unwell.

Honestly, I dont know how I feel about that. Relieved? Embarrassed? Depressed? Its undeniable really that I feel better now that I'm under the large amount of stress that was just meaning I was being signed of sick every couple of months. Funny thing is, the company was great, and I would have stayed, if not for the actual work that was completely screwing over my mental health.

I've been told not to feel embarrassed about this by my GPs and my consultants, that this was the right decent. But honestly? I just feel embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I ended work two weeks ago. It was a mutual agreement between me and HR because I've been unwell. Hardly surprising this happened. I've been signed off sick every few months and I was signed off sick a week before. I wasnt likely to be well enough to return for a while. And so I agreed. I would hardly have stayed much longer as it was and the job was making me unwell.

Honestly, I dont know how I feel about that. Relieved? Embarrassed? Depressed? Its undeniable really that I feel better now that I'm under the large amount of stress that was just meaning I was being signed of sick every couple of months. Funny thing is, the company was great, and I would have stayed, if not for the actual work that was completely screwing over my mental health.

I've been told not to feel embarrassed about this by my GPs and my consultants, that this was the right decent. But honestly? I just feel embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    There are time we have to do things we might not want to do. But come the long term it might be best for you, for now. You still have the future ahead of you. When you are feeling back to yourself again, you can look for work again.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Having a terrible headache and too much shame from my last panic attack not too long ago.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.