Page 420 of 424 FirstFirst ... 220 320 370 410 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Physically and emotionally gassed. Anxious, depressed, a little paranoid and exhausted. Hiding under the covers seems like a fantastic idea right now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Chasing up the landlord to try and get the repairs done. At least I guess he seems willing to call in a repairman. Now it's just a case of getting the repairman in.

Really hate the amount of anxiety I get from having to call, email or text with "can I have an update?"

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote CeltAngel View Post
    Physically and emotionally gassed. Anxious, depressed, a little paranoid and exhausted. Hiding under the covers seems like a fantastic idea right now.
    You ok? Hopefully it wasn't from our PMs last night

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    You ok? Hopefully it wasn't from our PMs last night
    I'm alright, it's not at all from our PMs. I have this tendency to over-extend myself, get emotionally/mentally tired and then collapse in a pile of crap.

When it happens, I think of this old blog: https://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.c...-be-adult.html

While it doesn't address the circumstance exactly, it is a good representation of the cycle I go through.... and it's funny.

Aside from that, there are real life issues that are just pissing me off, but it's more a slow-burn irritation than a flashfire. The flashfire type is easier to cope with than a slowburn. With a flashfire you have a tantrum and a cry (and possibly an apology) and it's done with. The slowburn.... that's kind of thing that leads to disintegration in various ways, where it sneaks up on you.... You see your greasy hair in the mirror and think stuff like -

"Wait.... when DID I last shower?"
    "I last went outside when? Nah, you've got to be kidding"
    "When did THAT start growing there?"

I am okay, I'm just realising that I need to conserve a little energy right now. Thanks for asking.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Chasing up the landlord to try and get the repairs done. At least I guess he seems willing to call in a repairman. Now it's just a case of getting the repairman in.

Really hate the amount of anxiety I get from having to call, email or text with "can I have an update?"

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    You deserve heated water!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I'm alright, it's not at all from our PMs. I have this tendency to over-extend myself, get emotionally/mentally tired and then collapse in a pile of crap.

When it happens, I think of this old blog: https://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.c...-be-adult.html

While it doesn't address the circumstance exactly, it is a good representation of the cycle I go through.... and it's funny.

Aside from that, there are real life issues that are just pissing me off, but it's more a slow-burn irritation than a flashfire. The flashfire type is easier to cope with than a slowburn. With a flashfire you have a tantrum and a cry (and possibly an apology) and it's done with. The slowburn.... that's kind of thing that leads to disintegration in various ways, where it sneaks up on you.... You see your greasy hair in the mirror and think stuff like -

"Wait.... when DID I last shower?"
    "I last went outside when? Nah, you've got to be kidding"
    "When did THAT start growing there?"

I am okay, I'm just realising that I need to conserve a little energy right now. Thanks for asking.
    Can totally understand that I overdo it all the time too. Rest up!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    What isn't bothering me? I am just so upset with myself on a daily basis. Yesterday I had an amazing start to the day. I exercised in the morning like I haven't been for a while (since the pandemic started I've been pretty bad about working out and have gained some fat) and felt great. Then on my way into work, I initiated a social interaction with someone. And while I was annoyed with myself for not being more charismatic, I felt really optimistic that I did that because it's a big step for me.

But since then, I've been back to my old ways. No talking to anyone, spend more time daydreaming than working on my goals... man, I don't even know what my regrets are anymore... do I have the strength to change my habits tonight? To make progress, and get back to my OLD old ways?

I don't know... at least if not, I can daydream about having lots of friends and being happy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Someone tried being friendly with me for ulterior motives pushing questions out of me I didn't feel comfortable with and didn't make me feel safe.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Flavor View Post
    Someone tried being friendly with me for ulterior motives pushing questions out of me I didn't feel comfortable with and didn't make me feel safe.
    It's awful when people do that. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    It's awful when people do that. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
    Thank you for your kind words as I was a bit emotional about it but feel better now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    What isn't bothering me? I am just so upset with myself on a daily basis. Yesterday I had an amazing start to the day. I exercised in the morning like I haven't been for a while (since the pandemic started I've been pretty bad about working out and have gained some fat) and felt great. Then on my way into work, I initiated a social interaction with someone. And while I was annoyed with myself for not being more charismatic, I felt really optimistic that I did that because it's a big step for me.

But since then, I've been back to my old ways. No talking to anyone, spend more time daydreaming than working on my goals... man, I don't even know what my regrets are anymore... do I have the strength to change my habits tonight? To make progress, and get back to my OLD old ways?

I don't know... at least if not, I can daydream about having lots of friends and being happy.
    Hey, @Sainnot don't beat yourself up, we all have days we need breaks Your exercise was just the first step. Make small goals per day. That seems to have been a huge goal for you to tackle yesterday and maybe that was all that you could handle and that's quite ok. I'm proud of you!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    What would you do with a neighbour who ignored you for about 10 years and now wants to be your new best friend? I told the mother to tell her to go feck off. She booted all her own sons out of the house. So is now in there alone. Sending Easter cards with a little gift. Telling my mother she will go to the hospital with her today for a follow up appointment. My mother refused the offer. This is a woman who ruined any friendships she ever made over the years. Never cared what went on in her own house because she was never there. Talking wild parties nearly every weekend and rave music every day of the week. The height of the music. At times the music might even come on at 1am. Lord knows we were at war with her and her sons for years. We never held back at all. Suddenly she is acting like nothing ever happened. Like she is a Saint of a person who wants to be there for you. She can feck off and go drive others crazy with her depressive moods. meaning all she ever talks is bloody doom and gloom. Like her sons left her alone in the house. When it was her who kicked them out. At best I simply smile and say hello and leave it at that.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Just ONE day without a random spike in anxiety would be fantastic, thanks universe....

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just ONE day without a random spike in anxiety would be fantastic, thanks universe....

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Fucking stupid [BEEP] people.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.