Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    yesterday

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Everyday I have Anxiety and some days I have Panic attacks that are horrible!! I am usually triggered but sometimes they come out of the blue . I have accepted that I will never be free of the mental health issues I have.. Carson Daly said it well - Its How I am Hardwired.... I agree with him .

Hope you all one day never know how this stuff feels anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    Everyday I have Anxiety and some days I have Panic attacks that are horrible!! I am usually triggered but sometimes they come out of the blue . I have accepted that I will never be free of the mental health issues I have.. Carson Daly said it well - Its How I am Hardwired.... I agree with him .

Hope you all one day never know how this stuff feels anymore.
    I'm sorry Tye I know exactly how you feel. I've been some mild anxiety attacks lately myself. I've just accepted them as well. I don't like they way they feel but I guess like that quote, that's how I'm hardwired. Things will get better one day, though

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hi Relle,

Yes things do get better over time then yes sometimes relapse I have had anxiety since I was a child but back then I didn't know what it was that made me feel like I did.. I now know but my Panic was triggered by a Medicine that my ex Family doctor said I needed to take so I did then several weeks went by and BAM full blown panic attack but I had no clue what it was I thought I was having a stroke and Hubby called the Squad the Doc at the ER said it was the med and gave me more meds so since 2000 Its been up and down and along with the Panic and Anxiety I developed Agorphobia .

I can have some days there is hardly any anxiety but never completely gone I am on edge waiting I believe and my Physical Health is not helping.

I have left my house 1 time in 7 Months to get my license renewed even though I don't drive I just did not want that to be taken away from me also so I put on a wig and off we went I was in my Wheelchair and passed the eye exam and went out feeling awesome!!

I will add that what Helps me is Christian Music, Praying, Keeping my hands busy doing whatever like coloring, being online, on the phone, messing with my wigs LOL... seriously and my jewelry and facebook talking to others helping them and them helping me. I love being silly and laughing . I love good Movies but No Scary ones!! lol Drinking Ice water, eating Chocolate lol.. I watch out the window a lot since we moved I hadn't seen the Sun set in 20 years !! Love it!! I set outside and take photos. I LOVE KARAOKE lol there is a channel just for that so I bought Mics that have the speakers in them and more very cool even if I can not sing a LICK HAHAHAA !!

I miss my Mom and my Furbaby Link it has been rough but as time goes on I am getting better but some days it hits really hard . I know with my whole heart that I will see them in Heaven. God is Good!!

Hugs and Prayers Relle , Believe in yourself and know no matter what You will come through this !!!
    God Bless
    Ramona

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    yesterday and all weekend!

I haven't had it this bad in months. I had to go back up in medications, too. I hope to go back down to where I was.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    an hour ago

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    about 30 minutes go

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    earlier today around 11 or noon

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Two days ago, about 4:40pm - fear of running into people I don't want to be around (real life)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Panic Attacks are back and I am trying to work on what is causing them !!! My heart rate keeps shooting up and freaking me out !! I had been doing so good and then BOOM !! I Had gotten a puppy and was stressing out over my health and taking care of her and then money and my hubby.. so I am guessing this all triggered my anxiety and then started the panic attacks again.. I did return the puppy and I miss her so bad I only had her for a week but I am heartbroken .. I am also dealing with losing my dad and my furbaby and then not having my mom , my step dad and my brother around.. I am so broken and scared ? I can not believe I am back to the drawing board once again !!! I know what all I need to do but I am not doing them like I should be with my mental health and my physical health and I freaking hate not being able to drive or walk anymore !!! so sorry I am venting and distracting myself here... Hope you are all doing better than I am !

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    an hour ago.. I think

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I wouldn’t call mine a full on panic attack but I’ve had some mild anxiety attacks here and there, the most recent one I think yesterday if I can recall. Haven’t had a full panic attack in awhile, thank God.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    An hour ago

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.