16 Post(s)
    Years ago

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got pretty close to a panic attack during the hurricane here, at one point.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm on the verge of a panic attack now. Just took a relaxing pill. So scared. My dog does not know how to swim. I can't eat or drink. Just frozen.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    I'm on the verge of a panic attack now. Just took a relaxing pill. So scared. My dog does not know how to swim. I can't eat or drink. Just frozen.
    You will get through it all. You are very smart person. Follow your own advice to others. What would you be saying to them right now? That is what you have to tell yourself. I know it not easy there right now. Things will probably get worse over night. But you know what is on the way. Imagine you telling me how to cope in that situation. What would you be telling me to do? Try and stay strong my friend. Will be thinking about you.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I agree. I know this may seem like impossible advice but try to stay calm, as calm as you can. Try to remember the advice you gave me when Hurricane Harvey was in Houston. Stay safe. Don't panic. Have a safe room to go to just in case. Try to watch the weather every once in a while (even though it might make you anxious) just so that you can stay informed of what's going on....you need to know what's going on. Take care of yourself, try to stay calm and stay safe. (((hugs))) to you.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thank you so much. I’m just reading these comments now. Panic attacks are so scary and you both gave me great advise.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I've been having small attacks, all morning. We celebrated Christmas last night with family. I took my kids home a couple of hours later and my mom had a seizure, and then woke up, then passed out. She's back in the hospital after being in ICU last week. No one knows what's going on. My sister and I....everyone.....is scared.

No can get even get ahold of a fuqing doctor. Is very, very frustrating. The nursing staff is a skeleton crew cos of the holiday of course. My dad is raising all kinds of hell trying to get a doc, he has pissed off everyone, all the staff.

And of course my dad isn't allowing visitors. Fuq that I'm going up there a little bit later. I just talked to my sister and she is, too. She was crying, just hysterical. My aunt was hysterical. From what I heard, last night was of course very, very scary. After the seizure she was out for a few minutes, they couldn't get her back to consciousness again and had to call an ambulance.

Anyway Merry Fuqing Christmas. Hug the ones you love.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tonight - I have been procrastinating.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    this morning

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Last night - I had to lead a men's group and only one person had showed up by 6:30pm. The other people arrive within 5 minutes of start time.

I had to pray - He got me through it!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Kinda having one now

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Relle View Post
    Kinda having one now
    Think of the many times you have had one in the past. You have always managed to get over it. It has always passed. This will pass too. Focus on your breathing. Try and keep it nice and steady. In through the nose and out through the mouth. Pick any item in the room you are in. Focus on that. The shape of it. How heavy you think it might weigh. The colours of it. The smells. Just take your mind off of yourself and thinking inwardly. After a few minutes you should feel things begin to go back to normal. Easy to write from here. Harder when you are having an attack. Believe in yourself. That this is something you can do.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    4 hours ago lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Three hours ago.

I'd not had to deal with one for a while.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Yesterday

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.