I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

How to find your passion

Passion comes from success

Passion-cycle-11.png
    Passion-cycle-21.png

Your passion is not going to find you - you need to get out there and do stuff, be active and all that
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    “Three simple rules in life. 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.” —Unknown
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I met Maya Angelou back in the 80's. I had about 30 seconds to speak to her. I asked her how I can succeed at a goal in my life.

She answered, "The only person who will stop you is you..............so don't stop trying."

That helped me find my passion to help kids get on the right road in life. I do early literacy with parents and give teens a place to belong in my job. I don't want to ever see a teen die again like I did as a counselor for juveniles on probation.

So my passion is to plant seeds of empowerment.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Interesting theory, I think it has a lot of truth to it. Gotta put lots of effort into things before they can Be your passion.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.