Thread: One Step Beyond

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

One Step Beyond

There is one amazing story behind the concert that this song was taken from. In London, in the UK, scientists reported an earthquake measuring 5 or .5 on the rector scale. I'm no earthquake expert. Maybe someone who lives in places that have them can say if it would have been .5 or 5. Let us just say those buildings were shaking and people were running to get out of them. Police began to clear out tower blocks and whole roads. Calls were coming in from all over the place. They could feel buildings shaking. Took a while. But they soon copped on it was not an earthquake. It was the come back concert from the Ska band ' Madness '. First concert in years. More people turned up than expected. Once they hit the stage the crowd erupted. This is the first song. The one that caused the police to think they were been hit by an earthquake. Amazing really. Just everybody screaming and singing along. It rocked part of London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2sCZ8ZBHc
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's pretty damn cool. Apparently something similar happened at a Foo Fighters concert in New Zealand and I think I remember hearing in school about a similar thing happened in Hajj (an Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca) where all the chanting and marching from the thousands of people would be heard in nearby cities. I couldn't find anything on that though.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.