Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Acupressure Helps Me.

I had been treated by a chiropractor from 2009 until early 2014 who did a variety of muscle testing techniques.Due to some complications I had to stop but I did get rid of O.C.D that I had since 2006. What a relief to get rid of that.

As I was familar with the benefits of pressure points/acupressure I decided I will just devote time doing various ailments to improve my overall wellbeing etc. Because I have severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) I'm at home at all times.
    I live on my own too so I needed to deal with it. I found websites catering for ailments that can be dealt with using acupressure. I bought 3 books.This one I recommend:

"Acupressure For Emotional Healing". By Michael Reed,Gach PHD.
    ISBN: 0553382438.
    The book is currently available.

I dont like to do nothing for my health. I prefer to find something that I know makes us better.This is the site I used just for the ailments and anyone can use them. Just click on the link,look for ailments that you can relate to and take it from there. I do them everyday. It makes a difference and its free.

http://www.herbalshop.com/Acupressure/ailment.html

This is another site that you can learn more too.

http://pointfinder.org/classic/acupoints.html

I hope others will try them like I did.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Denv12 View Post
    I had been treated by a chiropractor from 2009 until early 2014 who did a variety of muscle testing techniques.Due to some complications I had to stop but I did get rid of O.C.D that I had since 2006. What a relief to get rid of that.

As I was familar with the benefits of pressure points/acupressure I decided I will just devote time doing various ailments to improve my overall wellbeing etc. Because I have severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) I'm at home at all times.
    I live on my own too so I needed to deal with it. I found websites catering for ailments that can be dealt with using acupressure. I bought 3 books.This one I recommend:

"Acupressure For Emotional Healing". By Michael Reed,Gach PHD.
    ISBN: 0553382438.
    The book is currently available.

I dont like to do nothing for my health. I prefer to find something that I know makes us better.This is the site I used just for the ailments and anyone can use them. Just click on the link,look for ailments that you can relate to and take it from there. I do them everyday. It makes a difference and its free.

http://www.herbalshop.com/Acupressure/ailment.html

This is another site that you can learn more too.

http://pointfinder.org/classic/acupoints.html

I hope others will try them like I did.
    Are you still having success with these treatments?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes. Being able to benefit from these techniques to be better off for it is a great relief.This year has been a hard year for various reasons so I coped better than I could have hoped for.

I found another self help technique since called "Faster E.F.T". (short for Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations).
    You can go to their site:
    www.fastereft.com and learn all about it from there. I've been using that for almost 18 months now and that has done wonders. If anyone wants to consider it get plenty of advice on it first.Its good but just make sure you understand it before doing it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Lunaire.

Yes,I'm still doing them.I use them everyday that helps me.Its simple to use and its free.I mainly use acupressure for chronic fatigue.I found something else for anxiety,etc. Gently rubbing pressure points is simple and anyone can do it for free.Look up an ailment in the list,go to that page,look at the diagrams.Rub each pressure point very gently for up to 60 seconds.

To add further information to my earlier post:

Its called "Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations". Its known as "Faster E.F.T".
    You can go to their website at:

http://fastereft.com/

There is a variety of information there. You can also find Youtube videos too.There are a lot of them.It requires some learning so take your time to understand it too.They have a support forum too.You can ask questions to learn as much as you need.There are even social media groups too catering for it. Look for diagrams,how to videos,step by step instructions.There is even one book catering for it too:

"From stress to success:the secrets to permanent life change with Faster E.F.T".
    By Ms Kim J Jewell.
    ISBN:978-148412136.

I've been using the technique since April 2015 and its helping me to improve my overall wellbeing. I would encourage people to learn all about it and get plenty of advice first.
    I found that it's good and learnt ways to use the technique better.

There is another technique called :
    Neuro Emotional Technique. NET for short.It requires an NET practitioner. You can find out more from :
    www.netmindbody.com
    They are is a contacts page. There is a head office and tool free numbers too.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.