rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Long Term Residential Hospital.

Has anyone ever gone to a place like that? I'm about to go, this place is called Kidspeace, and I'm sorta anxious. But my two friends have assured me that even when I'm gone they'll be there for me when I get back, and that took a big problem off of my shoulders.

I'm just not sure. The typical stay for someone that is coming into the program (kidspeace) with my background is about 1-2 months. But people could stay there for up to a few years. I don't know, I'm just tired of all the problems in my life. I just want help, and the short term stuff wasn't helping.

So here I am, leaving soon, and I won't be able to talk to anyone. So if you've ever gone to one, or had a friend/family member go, please let me know how it went for them!(:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Ventura View Post
    I just wanted you to know, I've been distant for awhile, (sorry about that). But I'm here anytime, and will be there for you when you get out. Please be safe, and message me anytime. (((lots of hugs and loves)))
    No need to be sorry.(: I'm sure a lot has been going on with you as well. (You aren't the only distant one. ) I will let you know when I get back.(:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love you Rach and I'll be right by your side every step of the way. I'll always be here for you.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is very brave what you're doing. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Rach.

I never was in anything like that, but I wish you well.

Just so you know, my cousin, who is now in his 60's and is a hotshot medical doctor (he is, in fact, one of the most prominent medical doctors in America) spent 2 months institutionalized in a mental ward when he was a teenager. It is a big family secret, but I have no problem sharing it here, because I doubt he would or my family would ever read this.

The reason I am sharing this is because, you build your own story. If you need help, go get it, but by no means think that this is the end of your story. You are young, your story is just beginning. Everyone has promise.

I wish you god speed and a speedy recovery. God bless.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well to keep everyone updated...

A few of the residents already there got their discharged pushed back, so now I have to wait until the end of January, or when someone else up and leaves, for me to go.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that Rachel. Well, that means I can definitely spend a lot of time with you this January. Let's look at the positives.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.