Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

What men really look like...

Kevin: I was really nervous at first, but now I’ve just embraced it. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve become a lot less insecure about my body, and this was a great test.

Isaac: While the underwear didn’t work any miracles, it felt really nice, and it was quite a change to look in the mirror and not see the usual busted elastic and faded colors. (I should probably start buying underwear more often.) I would like to feel more positively about my body. I actually think this’ll be a brute-force way of helping me get used to my body and the way I look.

Logan: Apparently my “model face” is more like “resting bitchface.” SORRY, EVERYONE! But in all seriousness, we all have insecurities, and even though I look nothing like Fredrik Ljungberg, I’m (mostly) happy with how I look. Now I just need to learn how to smize. Where you at, Tyra?

Matt: When I first saw my photo, I didn’t want to look at it directly. But the more I forced myself to stare at my body, the curves and slopes I only knew as soft flesh with the occasional taut muscle, the more I saw myself. That photo is exactly right. That’s what I look like. I’m that tan-skinned Asian dude of slight build wearing damn good underwear. I’m still hitting the gym at least four times a week and taking ballet class when I can, but I’m reminded that I don’t have to try to be Jamie Dornan. I can be myself.

Spencer: I’ve always wanted chiseled cheekbones and cheese grater abs, because I figured a great life would come from looking like a perfectly sculpted model. But it’s important to acknowledge that staying in shape and eating right is literally a full-time job and lifestyle for these models. If anything, re-creating these Calvin Klein ads has reminded me to put everything into perspective. My job, unlike Matthew Terry’s, is not to sell sexiness, but that doesn’t mean I can’t feel that way.

Dan: Two thoughts: 1) I have an armpit hair shadow in my photo, which is SO goofy and could probably only happen to me, but 2) I’m realizing I don’t even care. This photo shoot was really fun, and I felt so unexpectedly confident during the whole thing. Calvin Klein, if you ever want to do that “Couch” campaign, I’m listening.
    bzfd.it/1MkHxXm

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Comparing the lads to the models, the models look a little creepy and unnatural
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I love it when groups of people do this be it real men/women doing men/women models poses or even better when theres a role reverse. makes you realise how unrealistic the magazines and adverts are

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.