Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So my face does a weird thing at school

When I look in the mirror before bed it doesn't look like I have very much acne or facial hair, then I go to school and look in the mirror and all the sudden I look like I spent a week in a grease sauna and I have random noticeable hairs spread across my face (which really fucks with me as a trans person). Does anyone else have this sort of dysmorphia? Thanks.

-Autumn

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have the same problem. Sometimes it's so bad I just go home because I can't deal.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote ProxyFox View Post
    When I look in the mirror before bed it doesn't look like I have very much acne or facial hair, then I go to school and look in the mirror and all the sudden I look like I spent a week in a grease sauna and I have random noticeable hairs spread across my face (which really fucks with me as a trans person). Does anyone else have this sort of dysmorphia?
    It's the lighting, schools usually use much brighter and unflattering lights than normal household lighting, like @Antidote said. Try not to worry about it though as most people are not going to notice those sorts of things.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.