Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm not certain anymore I have been drinking coffee for so long. I have read that drinking coffee does change the human brain in the same way that other drugs make changes. So a scan can be done on a drug addicts brain and it shows something different compared to non-drug addicts. That makes me wonder what anti-depressants or other prescribed medications do...if it's just another form of drug addiction....Coffee definitely is not good for a person's teeth. Makes teeth look unattractive. Sigh. I do enjoy coffee though. I liked the smell of coffee even when I was a kid.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It works well as a social drink. Much better than alcohol, which can lead to...well, not very good things.

I love the smell of it, too. Especially Dunkin' Doughnuts coffee.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Black coffee is the tits, you like it with a shot of whiskey? I used to drink a lot of coffee but have switched over to green tea for the most part.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    7-8 cups a day? jesus..do you get headaches if you don't drink it?

I like it, but any caffeine makes me feel crappy if I drink too much.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Ran out of coffee here. Now I am telling myself I'm gonna stop drinking it though I really want some. Having green tea at the moment though. I think I should take a month or two off of coffee

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Coffee makes me anxious

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, here I am drinking coffee. It's hard to stop.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've switched to black coffee myself because I find that my cup stays cleaner for later in the day lol

I'm not too sure about the effects of cream and lactose products on the general population but from my experience, I've had the exact same problem. Also, eating cornflakes and milk upsets my stomach and makes me feel sluggish, as well. I prefer pancakes or whatever people would usually eat during lunchtime. . Actually, I'd rather have pancakes at night, as it helps me fall asleep . . which would not be a desirable effect in the morning.

Drinking the amount beyond what you just mentioned would actually 'punish' me with suffocating, frightening thoughts, usually of an existential, astronomical, metaphysical nature. Reading articles about the Heat Death of the Universe would wreak a surge of panic about my remaining years on planet Earth and the infinite possibilities of what lies beyond . . It's that bad, I would not drink more than 3 cups in one day, and that's why I don't like cannabis, either.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess I drink too much coffee, 2 pots a day something another half of one, I didn't start drinking that much until I had my baby 6 months ago, that and smoking greatly increased.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think I read caffeine causes you to crave smoking more. So keep that in mind if you decide to quit smoking, you might want to cut down on the coffee at least while you are quitting.

I can't function without having coffee every morning. Occasionally when I don't have coffee, I will get migraines (rare, but it happens). I only limit myself to about 3 cups a day. Before I started my health kick, it was about 2 pots. Didn't really help my yoga practice very well. Haha.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe I need to cut down, and start drinking more water?

My hands shake, a lot. Kind of abnormally. When I filmed my niece at her choir concert, the camera shook so badly it was like an 80 year old filming it!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm currently doing a seven day coffee fast. I have health problems(GERD and Fatty Liver Disease) that seem to be excacerbated by coffee, so I'm doing a coffee fast. It sucks though because coffee is good for depression.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I have to drink it to undo the Paxil effects. I am tired a lot while on it.
    If I decrease the dose, I can definitely feel the coffee more so I tone it down some.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I needed to drink more coffee today, had a huge headache at my orientation. I am finally drinking another cup, and it has gone away.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Coffee is mostly recommended for the heart patients.
    It is good for the heart health because it controls the cholesterol level and burns the fat around the heart to keep it healthy and active. It also plays an important role to prevent from the heart stroke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.