Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Racism - Hypocrites, liars, sociopaths

Everywhere I go people immediately give me a look of contempt and hatred. It doesn't matter how I look , act or dress I get treated like a bug. Men and women ( straight women!!!) pretend to like me to gain status because they think thier friends like me. My boyfriends used me the entire time and were too embarrased to see me in public. Im not ugly. Im not some hideous creature. People said in the past that I was concieted haha to cover up their own emotions. People add me on facebook so that they can get gossip material. People take pictures so that they can put them up online and mock me. People talk to me with no emotion. They lie constantly and give me false facts about themselves in order to trick me into revealing personal things. They complain about other people being bad but treat me like dirt when I am nice to them. I copied the look they gave me to the cat and it got scared. Some people jump back when I mimic thier look. I am one of the few people that can read micro expressions without intensive training, so no im not imagining it. the same people who say I am imaging it use me. People call me fat because thier hips are high. They have overweight friends...I figured out that I have some neanderthal features and the only thing I can conclude is that this is the reason I am hated. Even the ugliest person on earht can get plastic surgery. Short men can date short girls. I cant change my DNA. Sientists constantly try to say that neanderthals where stupid and the other scientists have to say no thats completely wrong. Im sick of hypocrite liars pretending they care about people. Most of these people dont even care about thier own friends! Its disgusting.

Note that These same people mock you guys by pretending to be shy. Its all excuses to hide the fact that they dont have emotions.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote compulsive View Post
    I'm so sorry they treated you like that, that is so awful and definitely not right

I remember you from SAS (I'm MaxPower) and I remember seeing a photo of you, you are so damn gorgeous, and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I just had a talk with our teens at work about this yesterday. People can be cruel.....especially if they carry their own baggage which is 99% of them. So to make themselves feel better, they bully, or insult, or put down others. It's amazing how many people use this to avoid dealing with their own crap.

I know it's hard to ignore them, but one of the things that's helped me with people like that is to "consider the source." I think how sad is their life that they have to put down somebody to feel worthwhile.

So while you are happy with yourself, they're miserable with themselves. So they lash out at you, and boom! False sense of superiority. But all it does is make them look like idiots. It truly does. And it keeps them stuck in immaturity and sickness.

We have no control over how others feel or think, so trying to change the way they are won't work. If they physically do something to you or harass you, then you can call the cops.

But sometimes just ignoring them and realizing how much of a sad idiot they are, shows you the reality of it.

I'm sorry you're going through this. Yes, the human race has ugliness. But it's not what people look like............it's how they act toward others. And from what you described, they are UG - LY!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have lost all trust in people due to them stabbing me in the back or using me up or stealing from me so I do ask myself maybe it was meant for me to be agoraphobic but I have a feeling that is not it I just can not stand being lied to or about people take NO Accountability or even admit they did something or said something they should not have.

Cliques are the worse I really am not one who will tolerate such behavior from adults!!
    People will always judge and hurt each other but we can be ourselves and that means do not take their crap remove them from your life and forgive them do not stay angry because it only affects us not them they could care less.

Looks are just surface the inside is what matters what they are like on the inside I was made fun of as a child and teen also older because I am not a model or some hot chick but I do tell myself I have a beautiful heart and soul. Ignore the mean ones they are unhappy people trying to make their self happy by being nasty.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.