Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Cornholio View Post
    I'm currently playing GW2. Played the original back in the day, bought GW2 when it came out but didn't really get into and suddenly I am loving it! I'm a very casual player and don't know what other players are talking about most of the time.
    That's awesome! It's been about 2 years since I last played it unfortunately.

What specifically are you enjoying about it, and have you tried other MMOs?

Cornholio's Avatar The Great Cornholio
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    That's awesome! It's been about 2 years since I last played it unfortunately.

What specifically are you enjoying about it, and have you tried other MMOs?
    The personal story keeps me on track and that's a plus because I get side tracked a lot. Knowing I have time to do the other tasks in between leveling up to unlock next part of my story is great! Also, it's cool that it's sort of "open world" unlike the first one. Makes me feel not alone as I'm killing off centaurs and what not

Does Runescape count? Lol. I haven't tried any others.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    The personal story keeps me on track and that's a plus because I get side tracked a lot. Knowing I have time to do the other tasks in between leveling up to unlock next part of my story is great! Also, it's cool that it's sort of "open world" unlike the first one. Makes me feel not alone as I'm killing off centaurs and what not

Does Runescape count? Lol. I haven't tried any others.
    Ahhh the personal story. Have you encountered Trahearne yet? Guild Wars players refer to him as 'Green Jesus', LOL!

And yes Runescape counts! I played a TON of it back in the day until they introduced microtransactions.

Cornholio's Avatar The Great Cornholio
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    Ahhh the personal story. Have you encountered Trahearne yet? Guild Wars players refer to him as 'Green Jesus', LOL!

And yes Runescape counts! I played a TON of it back in the day until they introduced microtransactions.
    Not yet! Lol. I'm only level 49 as of last night Oh! I forgot, I always forget, I briefly played Star Wars The Old Republic. But that got very boring and repetitive quick. Do you play any currently?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Not yet! Lol. I'm only level 49 as of last night Oh! I forgot, I always forget, I briefly played Star Wars The Old Republic. But that got very boring and repetitive quick. Do you play any currently?
    Oi I enjoyed the story of SWTOR but I agree it gets boring.

I'm not playing any currently. The last one I played was FF14. It seemed pretty fun but the combat is pretty slow.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I usually sub to swtor when there's been a big update, unlock it for my account, play through, then unsub. Given have limited preferred/f2p is I can't actually play it without being extremely frustrated if I'm not subbed.

I like the story. Played all eight class stories. Imperial agent was amazing. But I just can't keep playing it.

I'm on Red Eclipse by the way.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.