Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    That is money does. Have it covered and get seen straight away. Not have it and they leave you to suffer.
    Yep, was discussing this with a friend today.

State system? Vastly underfunded and vastly understaffed. Current wait time in my area is eight months. The child mental health service is currently getting a large bollocking here for lists of approximatley two years so I guess I'm glad I've never had to deal with that rubbish. Mind you, it's hit and miss. I managed to see a psychiatrist within 3 weeks in the area I was living last. And got through the referals list for therapy here in five days.

Private healthcare? One call to the insurers, and they tell me I'm covered. I can get an appointment quickly. Given the amount of time I would have had to sit around waiting to see a professional through the NHS, I probably would have just opted to pay to see one upfront if I hadn't had this to be honest.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Been told that essentially my meds have stopped working and that its time to switch. Also been told that I'm showing "worrying signs of paranoia" during depressive episodes. Had a meltdown at work over this yesterday. I'm really beginning to hate my brain.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Been told that essentially my meds have stopped working and that its time to switch. Also been told that I'm showing "worrying signs of paranoia" during depressive episodes. Had a meltdown at work over this yesterday. I'm really beginning to hate my brain.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.
    ♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    The past 11 months I've had bad upper GI issues and it's been terrible
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.
    ♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I got it in my head that flatter pillows were better for you. Been sleeping on flat pillows for decades. But I decided to sleep on my big fat pillow and suddenly, my back has been feeling a lot better and I'm less stiff in the morning. Duh.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I have had post nasal drip for over a week, but it's only been in the last two days where the draining mucus collects in the back of the throat and underneath the "valve" where I have a bad cough and sore throat.....long enough to clear the area and then I am fine.

This is going to be another bad allergy year. I was told this week by the pharmacist that even people who have never had allergies before are feeling them this spring.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.