Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    That's pretty cool. Are you going to be on TV?
    Probably not. I'll be on the jumbotron. Omfg, how's that for getting your anxiety up. They'll announce my name and why I'm throwing out the first pitch, probably that "I've been an avid Astros fan since I was five years old", which, is true.

I've been on the field before and I've been on the jumbotron, at least half a dozen times, so I'll get over that I think. It's just being out there on the pitcher's mound, by myself, with thousands of people watching. I'll do fine lol. It's just supposed to be fun. It's a deep rooted baseball tradition, and it's just fun, and I feel blessed to be able to do it tomorrow. It's one of those things I would have put on my bucket list, but that I never, ever really would have cos I didn't think it would ever happen. I'm more excited than anxious.

I'll post pics later, maybe (if they're not too cringy lmao).

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had an absolutely awesome day today. I threw out the first pitch at the game, and it went really well.

This is not, most definitely NOT, something I could have even thought about doing even just a few years ago. Or hell, at any other point in my life. I was pretty calm, actually. Until I walked up to the foul line with one of the marketing / promotions women and waited for my name to be announced. I was anxious as hell walking to the pitcher's mound, esp as they announced my name but I got on the pitcher's mound and found the rubber and got set and threw it pretty hard and it was perfect lmao, I couldn't believe it, I threw a strike. The guy who caught it was one of our new pitchers, James Hoyt. He signed a ball for me....I thanked him, told him I looked forward to seeing him pitch, and he thanked me for not throwing it in the dirt, he said I did a good job. I got high-fives all around when I got back to our seats, they said it was a good pitch lol.

This was on my bucket list, but this is never something I thought I could ever do. It was crazy standing on the pitcher's mound with thousand of eyes on me but I just tried to focus and it went really well.

I think that sometimes the more I push myself, the more I realize I'm capable of. I absolutely kicked anxiety's [BEEP] today. It felt really, really good to do this, I was worried, and it could not have gone any better.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Great job,IG! You pushed through and didn't let anxiety win. You took control and were pro active through out. And your added bonus? A great throw and it was a strike. High five all around.

Fetisha, do you want to talk about it? You can pm me if you like. I'm a good listener...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to ( with anxiety) a brunch I'm attending on Sunday. Out of my comfort zone but I'm pushing myself to be more open and let down my walls. A step a day....

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to a mini vacation with my kids and parents Memorial Day weekend, plus cousins, plus aunts and uncles. We've been doing this for twenty years now lol, wow. I remember when my kids were too young to swim. I remember when I had to hold onto them, when I couldn't let them out of my arms while we were tubing down the river. Now, I have to try to keep up with them lmfao. I can't wait. It's going to be a lot of fun. As long as I can keep up with them

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Looking forward to getting home.Ontario is a tough drive thru, about 26 hours... we are at the border to Manitoba now at a fav campsite. 15h to go. I love adventures but tired of all the days of driving now....lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tomorrow evening.

Last lecture at uni. It's over.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Moving home I guess
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to a customer sponsored golf tournament I'm in tomorrow with some buddies at work. What an awesome Monday, my God I'm going to get paid to play golf all day. I've got to be up at 4:00 am to ride out of town with them, but it's worth it. I don't get to do stuff like this usually, this is actually the first time, and it may not happen again so I'm excited.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Mini vacation, here I come lol. I can't wait. Kids and cousins have been counting down the days now for months. I'm taking my kids out of school early tomorrow to get there This is just one tiny, tiny part of this huge water park, we're spending Sat, Sun & Mon in a cabin there. Hoping I can keep up with my kids.

Schlitterbahn.jpg
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Mini vacation, here I come lol. I can't wait. Kids and cousins have been counting down the days now for months. I'm taking my kids out of school early tomorrow to get there This is just one tiny, tiny part of this huge water park, we're spending Sat, Sun & Mon in a cabin there. Hoping I can keep up with my kids.

Schlitterbahn.jpg
    Holy cow!!! How did that turn out???

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote CeCe View Post
    Holy cow!!! How did that turn out???
    Lol it went really well. One of our favorite rides makes ya climb six full flights of stairs, and i'm guessing we did that one about six times. Going to this Waterpark really gives you a workout. We had a lot of fun.

It was memorial day weekend, so it was packed. My oldest daughter and I struggle with anxiety but we got thru it alright. There were thousands of people in that park, but I was ok and I helped her through the rough times. We had fun

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    I can't wait to be in my bf's arms tonight. I really want to hug him It's been too long since I last seen him </3
    Hope u guys get to see each other, you make a really cute couple

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Going to Joystix with my dad and some guys from work Wednesday. Is an old fashioned pinball / gameroom and they're having a watch party for the Astros while they're in Kansas City. Should be fun.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Getting ready to watch Astros vs Rangers. Going for 10th straight win. I may be getting way ahead of myself but I'm looking forward to the post-season. They are 40 and 16 ffs. That is just epic, that just doesn't happen often in MLB.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.