London next weekend for a conference. I love London x
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Going to the lake this weekend with my parents and kids. Should be a lot of fun. The perfect place to unwind, and de-stress.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to the next seven days off. I almost don't know what to do with myself lol. Tuesday I'm going to a Houston Dynamo (MLS) playoff game. Wednesday will be taking my kids to a movie, and maybe Saturday also. Will be spending Thanksgiving at my sister's house, but I might bail out on that....I just don't know most of the people that are going to be there....it's my brother-in-laws family, mostly.

Other than that I plan on catching up on my reading list, on games, and movies. Should be a very stress-free week. For once.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    To our resort wear collection and the events I’m preparing for the store to coordinate with the preview of our collection. Santa is coming, Trunk shoes, fashion shows etc., etc. hopefully it will be successful.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to seeing my kids today. You can do this. Yes, you feel like hell, yes, you feel sick, yes you are going thru an emotional fuqing hurricane right now. Just do it. Just go.

Hug the ones you love.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Looking forward to seeing my kids today. You can do this. Yes, you feel like hell, yes, you feel sick, yes you are going thru an emotional fuqing hurricane right now. Just do it. Just go.
    Hope you've had fun with your kids today! (@^◡^)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    Hope you've had fun with your kids today! (@^◡^)
    I am, thank you Lunaire.

My dad's neighborhood is crazy this time of the year. He lives next door to one of those families that goes waayyy, way over the top with Christmas decorations. People drive from miles away just to see this guy's house lol. There are dozens of hayrides through his neighborhood. There are limos. There are helicopter tours to view the neighborhood and all the lights and decorations. You seriously cannot get into or out of the neighborhood. People park all up and down his street and walk to look at the lights.

This time of night we usually sit out and drink hot chocolate or coffee and people watch, and pass out candy canes to the people walking by. It's really crazy but also a lot of fun.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I hope everyone is having a good weekend, and is making it through the holidays OK. I know a lot of the time, for many people, the holidays are not something to look forward to. It can be a pretty depressing time. I'm trying not to get too stressed. I'm trying to stay positive lol. Some days are easier than others.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to going to see my family for christmas. Good to see them, haven't seen them all in a few months a I miss them.

I'm not looking forward to going home for christmas. My old life is there that I managed to somewhat forget about, stuff is there that I will potentially have to deal with that I really do not want to deal, and it's all changed to much for me to really call it home anymore.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    A better year

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I want to get past this. I don't know what's going on right now with my family.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I want to move past this. I'm tired of this.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Looking forward to tax cuts! Woohoo!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to the Rockets vs Lakers game on NYE. I'm blessed beyond words, blessed to have tickets and the money to take my kids. I really am.

I hope everything else is OK tho. Yes, one night out with my kids is going to be just pure awesomeness. I just hope my mom is ok. I hope my dad is ok. I hope relatives and friends are ok.

Right now is a very, very shaky, scary time. I need to have faith right now. I need to pray right now. Right now is.....not where I want to be. It's a very scary place to be.

It would be for anyone. For anyone with a soul, for anyone with anything to lose, right now is scary.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.