Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Going home.

It's nice to see my family and all, but I'm ready to go back home now. My life just isn't here anymore, it's back in Wales.

Also, my mother has said she'll buy me a cow pie before I get on the train. I'm probably going to be disapointed and all and it'll just be a regular pie, but still, I'm curious. (Was the Dandy popular outside of the UK? If not, the that probably makes no sense lol).

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Awwwww theyre cute!!

I don't even understand American Football but I'd watch that!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to the weekend with my kids. We have three baseball games to go to, on Fri, Sat and Sun. Should be a lot of fun
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Going Home. :/
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to the cruise I'm going on with family. Is less than 7 months away, 8 days, 7 nights in the Bahamas and some other ports of call, I'm honestly not even sure where lol. Is going to be awesome. The last time I went on a cruise two years ago I didn't let my anxiety stop me, from anything. I met a lot of people. Hardly spent any time in my room, except to sleep. I won't have my kids this time...it's adults only. I have a cabin, with a balcony, all to myself. I'm gonna have to resist the urge to lock myself in my room. I don't think that'll be a problem. There's way too much to do. And there's some singles activities / get-togethers, which I might force myself to go to lol.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A music festival in going to tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    The weekend.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

ChasingBalloons's Avatar Organized Mess
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saturday! When I get to explore a nearby city with my best friend. <3 Always so much fun. Just hoping depression doesn't creep in and mess it up.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    June. Because I don't have to do a sodding thing in June.

I keep meaning to book a holiday somewhere.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm anxious, and it's six months out now. I have my own room, all to myself. Yep, all to myself. A room with a balcony. Spending money. Everything is paid for lol. I'm anxious already. Meh. Nobody should be going on a trip like this by themselves, with a room to themselves lol. Maybe I'll meet some friends. I'm not looking to meet Miss Right or anything like that. I'm gonna be the fifth wheel on this trip, literally. I'm going with two other couples.

I'm not even looking to "hook up". I'm really not. I'd just like to (and it's likely) to meet a nice woman I can be friends with. Just friends. I swear to the gods, that's really all I want anymore. [BEEP] the games. I'm tired of it all lol. I've been there and done that. So, so, so many times. I've gone to bed with and woken up with women who's names I couldn't recall before. Stumbling around, trying to find our clothes lmao. Wait. Who are you? I'm dead, dead serious.

I went on a cruise when I was 16 and I met a woman who I kept in contact with for a while. Meh. Maybe same thing will happen. Maybe I will meet some friends lol. Who knows.

royal-caribbean-oasis-of-the-seas-exterior-gallery.jpg

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ We stayed in those treehouse cabins one year. Someone (*cough*) was busted by a lifeguard for throwing water balloons off one of the decks. We could've gotten thrown out of the park lmao.

From what I hear, it was worth it tho.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to going to Astros vs RedSox game with my parents this Saturday night.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had a truly awesome day. I was working one of my stores and noticed a saleswoman from our competitor was in the store. Of course we bumped into each other, and I cleared my stuff out of the way so she could take some pics. We introduced ourselves (her name is Christina) and we talked for a good five minutes at least. About boring stuff lol. Our routes, our stores, store managers that are a pain in the butt, and how sales have been lately.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. But I got through it just fine, I was articulate, and communicated just fine, no stuttering (that very rarely happens anymore), no spacing out or clamming up cos I was anxious. It felt totally natural. She said take care and see you around. It's too bad she's almost young enough to be my daughter. Just my fucking luck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuqqq. But anyways it was a nice introduction and a nice talk and I'm sure we'll bump into each other again. She's kinda cute. And she approached me to introduce herself. It's not unusual at all in the market I'm in for competitors to work side by side and not say much at all, and not be very friendly lol. Seriously. So that was pretty awesome.

Nothing spectacular happened today. Was just a really good day. No problems. Easy-peasy.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to going to the Astros vs. Mariners game tonight. I don't normally go to weekday games but hey why not you only live once.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.