Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tgif. Looking forward to spending the weekend with my kids and parents at the lake. Should be a lot of fun...fishing, swimming, volleyball, basketball.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to this weekend with my kids. Looks like rain all weekend so we'll probably do card games or board games and movies. I am so, so grateful for my health lately (stomach problems seem to have disappeared for the most part) and for the time I get with my kids. They really are my whole, entire world. I'm so blessed to have them in my life.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to getting my new car (well, new to me). They're fixing one of the sensors in the trunk. Should be ready tonight. It's absolutely mint condition, not a scratch on it, interior is like new. I can't wait. Haven't told anyone it's a convertible. I'm gonna go get my kids with the top up....you can't tell it's a convertible, it's a hard top. Then pull over and put the top down and record their reactions.

Also, this car absolutely hauls ***. V6/3.7L with dual exhaust. 20 inch alloy wheels. Bose sound system that will blow you away. Built-in GPS nav system. Heated and cooled seats. On-board computer that keeps track of everything. And a pretty big back seat...biggest in a convertible that I've found.

Infiniti1.jpg

Infiniti2.jpg

Hug the ones you love.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.