Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to the day when mental health issues are considered no different than physical health issues. Health issues should be taken seriously if they can be fatal.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to going to the Astros game tonight vs the Rays. Going with my boss and his wife, and my dad, and a few other guys from work. Should be a lot of fun. They're giving away replica rings from the real World Series rings from last year. I swear to God Minute Maid Park is like my home away from home. There's no other place I'd rather be
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Getting off of work, possibly getting off early if it storms like the weather channel is saying.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to the weekend. Nothing super exciting planned. Gonna catch up on my reading list, video games and there's a couple of movies I really want to see.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Going to a game

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tgif. Looking forward to spending the weekend with my kids and parents at the lake. Should be a lot of fun...fishing, swimming, volleyball, basketball.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to this weekend with my kids. Looks like rain all weekend so we'll probably do card games or board games and movies. I am so, so grateful for my health lately (stomach problems seem to have disappeared for the most part) and for the time I get with my kids. They really are my whole, entire world. I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking forward to getting my new car (well, new to me). They're fixing one of the sensors in the trunk. Should be ready tonight. It's absolutely mint condition, not a scratch on it, interior is like new. I can't wait. Haven't told anyone it's a convertible. I'm gonna go get my kids with the top up....you can't tell it's a convertible, it's a hard top. Then pull over and put the top down and record their reactions.

Also, this car absolutely hauls ***. V6/3.7L with dual exhaust. 20 inch alloy wheels. Bose sound system that will blow you away. Built-in GPS nav system. Heated and cooled seats. On-board computer that keeps track of everything. And a pretty big back seat...biggest in a convertible that I've found.

Infiniti1.jpg

Infiniti2.jpg

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to Labor Day weekend. I've been so crazy busy with work, with all our promos in my stores, that I've seriously forgotten it's coming up.

I need a three day weekend. I seriously do.

The last-minute, unexpected calls are what really stresses me out. Anyways I got one of those this week but it worked out beautifully. It just seems like it takes me days to recover from the stress when those happen lol.

Friday will be stressful in a way, but in a way it's almost out of my hands by then. Meaning there's only so much I can do. My boss even told me so. Friday will be an easy day, in a way. I feel like the toughest part of hell week is over with now.

Hug the ones you love.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a week off work next week.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.