Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

LGBT Subforum name changed.

After several requests to make the sub-forum more open... we changed LGBT to LGBTQIA.

The meaning-- lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex, and asexual/agender/aromantic.

LGBTQIA is a more inclusive term than LGBT for people with non-mainstream sexual orientation and or gender identity.

We are hoping this helps to make this a 'safe space' for more people.

Please comment here or PM me if we are missing something or if this change makes you feel uneasy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    should make it cweer/cwestioning so it can be lgbtcia which sounds cooler like spies and stuff

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    *** I removed the "Q" word (here in USA it's an acceptable usage-- and something some people prefer it be used/ be refered to by), because of that, I didn't realize the history of the name or how other countries take it. I'm so sorry if anyone was offended. I was just trying to find something *everyone* could relate with (OCD, slightly). Thank you, to the member that brought it to my attention. Let me know, if there is anything you dislike or even a different name that should take place.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    No problem with the name at all! The more accepting the better!!

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I am perfectly fine with this change but I have another idea for the name. Perhaps it could be a "Social Marginalization" subforum?

This name would be more general and all-encompassing and would not need to change as our personal identities evolve as a society.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.