Thread: List these...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

List these...

...in order of importance (for you). Health, wealth and happiness...and say why.

For me it's health first, then happiness, then wealth.

I think everything would be [BEEP] if you had terrible health, regardless of what you had or how happy you were etc.

Happiness is next for me, mainly because I'd rather be happy than rich. As long as I can get by, money isn't the be all and end all for me.

Wealth is last. I'd love to be really wealthy, but material things are not where I place my value, so it comes in third for me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's really hard to be happy if you don't have money. As a man, generally, you're just not attractive to many women unless you have money (the more the better, guys) regardless of how smart, nice, good looking .ect .ect .ect you are. Not that every man needs a woman to be happy, but many seem to. I'm not one of them. I know several married men that are misereable, who would be happier if they were single. I'm single and I'm happy. I love what I do, and I do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it. If I had a family, I probably would not be able to do what I do and I couldn't do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted to do it.

It's hard to be healthy without money too. Healthy food is more expensive. Healthcare is expensive.

So: Health=Happiness=Wealth=Health=Wealth=Happiness
    I don't get a signature.

ev0ker's Avatar Moron Member
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Hamster View Post
    Same as your reasons.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wealth because stress is the largest cause for unhappiness,depression and bad health and the largest cause of stress is money and lack of security.

The benefits are endless, wealth provides everything.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Happiness, Health, Wealth

Even if I'm sick or have something chronic, laughter and happiness make it all better
    Health because I want to be active...........active makes me happy
    Wealth.........it's overrated.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Health, happiness, and then wealth. I like being happy, but I can't be happy unless I'm in good health and take very good care of myself. Wealth is just something extra that I can do very well without.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Happiness health wealth
    life---> <---me

ev0ker's Avatar Moron Member
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Bluepanda View Post
    Wealth because stress is the largest cause for unhappiness,depression and bad health and the largest cause of stress is money and lack of security.

The benefits are endless, wealth provides everything.
    true, but i can also imagine that wealth can be a cause of stress. yeah, wealth provides everything including death threats (or real death) from jealous/envious people, inside-job (and outside) robbery that may well cause homicide and many other things i'm too lazy to list...

but in a crime-less, ideal world, i'd go for wealth first too. ftw.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    happiness, health.............wealth. I could care less about ever being rich (though it would be nice to not have to worry about paying bills). As long as Im doing something I love I could care less if I live out of my car honestly lol.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Happiness, health then wealth. Though I don't really think you can distinguish the first two since happiness is really just mental health. Wealth I don't care that much about. I just rather not live in poverty because that's stressful and eventually erodes your health (which makes you unhappy).

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Happiness happiness happiness. Without it life is meaningless. Nothing else matters.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.