rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want you all to read this.

Hi I want you all to read this. Philip is my best friend. He has saved my life, and I have a feeling this isn't the last time. Now Philip is feelin' down on life right now, and I really want you to help him feel amazing again. Because he's an amazing person who deserves the best out of life. It takes a really sweet person to stick around with someone like me, and I plan on sticking around for him. I don't know what i'd do without you, phil. If I could one day give back the love you have given to me, I don't think you could handle it. I just want you to realize how special you are. I really want you to know that you are wonderful.

I hope one day everyone finds their 'Phil' in life, like I have.

Everyone needs a friend like Phil.(:

http://anxietyspace.com/forums/membe...-CaduceusGUILT << His page.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for sharing. I also have a best friend like Phil as you described, she's the best.

rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Trendsetter View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I also have a best friend like Phil as you described, she's the best.
    (: Good! I just want people to know how he's helped me, and now that hes down in the dumps, I was hoping someone else could help him as well. It's nice to know people care about someone else.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote rachelchloe View Post
    (: Good! I just want people to know how he's helped me, and now that hes down in the dumps, I was hoping someone else could help him as well. It's nice to know people care about someone else.
    I'm sure Phil appreciates you for making this thread, you're such a good friend to him!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I think he's a nice guy also. Very funny. I'm glad you are able to let him know how much he means to you. I think that would be great if we all took time to let others know how important and helpful they are in our lives.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.