Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Idk what to think of this.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can just see the headlines: "She's so sweet, she makes my teeth hurt!"

This is just wrong, on so many levels. Why aren't attractive men fired for the same reason? Definitely sexist of the company.

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is so wrong. According to the news article, it was the boss' actions that were inappropriate. But because he can't control himself, she loses her job? Wow.
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Apparently he isn't ready to have a dick yet if he cant ignore anything.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He is a dick, for getting her fired.

And for the record, there are tons of pretty girls out there. This isn't a situation of "There's Something About Mary." It's sexual harassment.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is this in the states? This would be is a taliban-type ruling.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Katie View Post
    Is this in the states? This would be is a taliban-type ruling.
    Yes, Iowa.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It sounds like it's the doctor's practice. He should have found a different reason to fire her. Really, if your employer wants you gone, they will find a reason. I think it's horrible for the young lady that got fired. This is why it's best not to have personal relationships with people you work with. I try to be friendly without being too close. I have had it come back and bite me in the [BEEP] before. And the wife is just a fucking idiot. Her anger is misdirected; it's not the assistant that owed her anything it's her husband. If it isn't this girl it will be another. I would have thrown the guy out myself. Jealousy is a wasted emotion and once the trust is gone in a marriage you don't have anything left. It's nearly impossible to rebuild that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow...

no bird
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And here is where I reiterate that going to the dentist is always the best sex I've ever had.

That wife should be castrated in public.

Oh, I said too much.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm having a hard time feeling too bad for her. After all, attractive people normally get benefits for being attractive. Consider how this now opens up a position for an unattractive women who the dentist's wife won't feel threatened by. Or for a male hygienist who the wife won't find threatening either -- though in that case the guy better not be "too hot" as we don't want the dentist threatened by having Mr. Studmuffin in the same office his wife works.

I'm also not sure you can criticize the Iowa Supreme Court on this. The job of a judge is to apply to law, not make it. Until Iowa puts in place a law that says you can't be fired as "too sexy for this job" it would seem the court has to say you can be fired for that reason.

Imagine a resume of a plane Jane -- "I'm very plain and totally unnoticed by straight men."

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote UltraShy View Post
    I'm having a hard time feeling too bad for her. After all, attractive people normally get benefits for being attractive. Consider how this now opens up a position for an unattractive women who the dentist's wife won't feel threatened by. Or for a male hygienist who the wife won't find threatening either -- though in that case the guy better not be "too hot" as we don't want the dentist threatened by having Mr. Studmuffin in the same office his wife works.

I'm also not sure you can criticize the Iowa Supreme Court on this. The job of a judge is to apply to law, not make it. Until Iowa puts in place a law that says you can't be fired as "too sexy for this job" it would seem the court has to say you can be fired for that reason.

Imagine a resume of a plane Jane -- "I'm very plain and totally unnoticed by straight men."
    Irrelevant. Still sounds sexist for her to get fired since the boss couldn't control himself.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is pretty sexist. I doubt they'd fire a man for being irresistible. Like men are animals who can't control themselves around a pretty woman. (sarcasm)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Of all the health care workers where I live, it seems that dental assistants are the nicest and those who are the most interested in my life, even though they just clean my teeth lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.