Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Personal survey

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Personal survey

1. Elaborate on your avatar.

2. Name a quality you have?

3. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?

4. Have you ever vandalised someone's private property?

5. Have you ever been in a fight?

6. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?

7. Say something totally random about yourself.

8. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity

9. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

10. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?

11. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

12. Do you have any weird relatives?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. Elaborate on your avatar. - It's grumpy cat and this photo is my favorite. I feel like it speaks to my soul!

2. Name a quality you have? - Uhm. I like to try and give people a chance.

3. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? - Rain drops keep fallin' on my head! Keep fallin'!

4. Have you ever vandalised someone's private property? - ..maybe. WHO IS ASKING?!

5. Have you ever been in a fight? - Yes a few times though it didn't turn into a physical fight usually.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? - I have no idea.. They all have different things about them that I notice right away.

7. Say something totally random about yourself. - I AM DRINKING COKE?

8. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity - Not at all. I wish.

9. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? - Soda at the pop machine.

10. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card? - Groceries.. WOO excitement.

11. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? - I don't even remember. I don't usually talk on the phone.

12. Do you have any weird relatives? - Ha ha all of my relatives are weird even me.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Something random I found. I chose mainly for the colour scheme.

I'm compulsive.

I don't know. It's one of the theme songs for a show I watch. I've been trying to track it down with no success.

When I was 5 I threw rocks at a car.

Verbal yes (multiple people). Physical yes, with my mum (she always starts I just try to hold her back from destroying my property and pulling my hair).

That they're opposite.

I just sneezed all over my keyboard. I think the fashion industry should be destroyed.

Yes but they were wrong.

$40 for a $100 skirt (discounted).

Backpack on amazon.

My mum.

Most. My dad's side is Autistic and my mum's side are bipolar/Adhd/slightly Autistic.

Yossarian's Avatar Television Man
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's a picture of Fry from one of my favourite episodes of Futurama, "Insane in the Mainframe".

Funny, sometimes

Last song was "Walk the Line" - Johnny Cash

Not that I can remember.

No

Their face

I don't know how to ride a bike.

One time someone said I looked like Mr. Bean/Pee-Wee Herman.

I can't remember.

It wasn't for me, but, a heated cat pad/blanket.

My brother.

Of course.
    "Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?"

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. Elaborate on your avatar.--At another anxiety site where I was a long time member, eight years, I started using pin ups as my avatars, I think they are beautiful and it just kind of became my signature avatar.

2. Name a quality you have?--Compassion.

3. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?--In My World by Anthrax

4. Have you ever vandalised someone's private property?--Yes

5. Have you ever been in a fight?--Yes

6. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?--Eyes

7. Say something totally random about yourself.--I have never changed a flat tire.

8. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity--Not really. Someone once told me I look like that old Mexican singer Charo once.

9. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?--A bottle of water.

10. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?--Groceries.

11. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?--Old high school friend.

12. Do you have any weird relatives? --I dont have any normal relatives.
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Ont Mon's Avatar •_•
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's Ont Mon beetches

I'm observant.

Dissolved Girl by Massive Attack

No.

Yeah a couple when I was in school

Strange creatures

I like boiled eggs.

Not really.

A pair of socks.

Internet recharge.

There's this one girl, she's awesome mile:

I have few in a different country.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Greco-Roman sea god Poseidon/Neptunus. In mythology, a very emotional god: capable of great kindness & benevolence, but easily agitated. I tend to be very emotional, and a bit hotheaded (although I'm working on that), so he fits.

Good sense of humor.

"Someone That I Used to Know" by Gotye

Yes.

Yes, in elementary school, I ripped out a fistful of some girl's hair. (Hey, she wouldn't stop pushing me around!) We ended up becoming best friends later. She even tried contacting me recently by finding my brother on Facebook. It's been probably 25 years since I've seen her. For now I'm avoiding her, because I want to get a few things taken care of with my life before being questioned about it. But I might contact her someday.

His eyes.

I payed too much for school.

My mom thinks I resemble a red-headed Courtney Love, but I disagree.

Bird seed at Walmart.

Gas.

My sister.

I am the weird relative.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's a hedgehog. Not a rat, as some seem to think, and not a porcupine either. A hedgehog. Deal with it.

I can be witty... at times...

'Nine million bicycles' by Katie Melua.

No.

With my brother, until I was about six years old. Other than that, no.

After I notice they're there in the first place I usually look away and don't notice any specific details.

I have an obsession for licorice tea.

A friend once said I looked like Alex DeLarge from 'A Clockwork Orange'. I am still confused about that.

A take-away mozzarella focaccia.

Some groceries. I don't remember exactly.

My mother. The supermarket had run out of currants and I had to ask if raisins were fine as well.

Not really. I'm probably the weirdest person in my family. Though one of my cousins once spent a night unconscious in a pool of blood in a garage.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

... it's about coffee?

I will bite you if you hurt someone I care about. I'm protective.

Well this is embarrassing... 'My Oh My' by Aqua. I have no idea how it got there but I'm not complaining.

Not that I'm aware of.

Physically? Not really. Nothing that counts as a real fight.

Their pants. Not joking.

I can't swim.

Kind of but not really. I was out at a bar a while back and some random guy said that he recognised me from TV and that I was famous in this country. I was like ok yeah. He didn't buy me a drink though so I'm not sure what he was doing. You don't tell someone that you know them and they're famous and then not buy them a drink. Seriously.

Tobacco.

Medication because i'm cray cray.

The vet.

No one is particularly eccentric but we're all weird enough that we'd make a lot of money if we had our own reality TV show.

---

Quote Ont Mon View Post

Yeah a couple when I was in school
    You badass.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    This was fun to read. Thanks Frogger!

1. Elaborate on your avatar. I have been using Marvin the Martin as my avatar for years on other forums. He is my hero because when he sees a problem, he deals with it no matter how difficult. He's going to blow up the earth with his PU36 Explosive Space Modulator because it's blocking his view of Venus. Ultimate problem solver! (I didn't use him on the past forum I was on to avoid a stalker, but oh well).

2. Name a quality you have? I have stamina. Even though I falter, I will get back up and keep going.

3. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? It's my Life by Jon Bon Jovi (probably because I looked at my blog before coming here)

4. Have you ever vandalised someone's private property? I'm embarrassed to say, but yes. When I was a kid (40+ years ago) I lived on a dark street in the 9th ward of New Orleans. I was the only girl in a neighborhood with 15 boys, so I had to be tough. One of the pranks we used to play on motorists was this. On garbage day, we'd tie a rope from one trash can to another and place them on both sides of the street. Back then trash cans were all metal with lids. We'd take off the lids and wait for a car to come down the really dark street. It was loud. It was messy. It was damaging to the cars. That's where I learned to run really fast and hop fences in one bound. Never got caught but I feel bad about it now.

5. Have you ever been in a fight? Yes. Many. Remember I lived in a neighborhood with 15 boys so I had to tough. Whenever I'd see a boy alone (older or younger) I'd beat the beejebees out of him just for the heck of it. I was tiny, but I can go medieval in about 20 seconds if provoked. They got tired of it one day and tied me to the neighborhood basketball goal, then threw tons of basketballs at me. I pulled "a girl" thing and started crying. Their parents came out and told them they were awful for hitting a girl. They all got grounded. When I saw them again, I beat the beejeebees out of them again. I know. I'm evil. I also fought many people for survival on the street when I was homeless.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? Their eyes. Somehow it's easy to read who they are just by looking at their eyes.

7. Say something totally random about yourself. In the spring when the weather is perfect, I sometimes sleep in my treehouse in my backyard. I also drive to remote dark fields and look at the stars through my telescope.

8. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity. Nope. But my maiden name is the name of a famous actress and everyone asks me if I'm related. To make matters worse, my niece got the first and last name of the famous actress.

9. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A teen at the library needed money to make a copy for homework and her parent left her with no money, so I gave her a dollar.

10. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card? I just paid for a year subscription renewal of my website.

11. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? A friend from Australian who I met on another forum. He called around 10:30 and we talked for 2 hours (his nickel) and he didn't want to get off the phone. His bill will be tremendous.

12. Do you have any weird relatives? How much time to do have?
    • 68 year old aunt who when she doesn't get her way falls to the ground and has a temper tantrum (not kidding). At Christmas, she told me she can judge people because she has never made a mistake and is perfect. She was serious. Sadly she does not have dementia or Alzheimer's. She's just spoiled.

• mother who has always heard "people" in our attic and sometimes goes up there to live for a few days to make sure the "people" in our attic doesn't get into the house.

• another aunt who always announces that she is constipated at first greeting even before she says hi. It can be someone she just met.

• the entire family is bigoted and cannot use anything but racist words to talk about people. (I hate this about them and have told them on many occasions that I'm offended by their words). I taught my kids to NOT be that way and broke the stupidity chain.

• no matter what relative I am with, they feel the need to talk loudly about the people who are right there like in a restaurant. I'm surprised they lived as long as they have. Look up "ignorant" in the dictionary. I think that was their last family portrait.

• I can't go on Facebook because my sister-in-law is a stalker and gossip. She spends all day on Facebook learning everybody's business, then she calls around spreading gossip. I avoid that side of the family and haven't seen them in about 17 years

• one brother disowns everybody and acts like we never existed.Haven't seen him since I got married which was in 1979.

• two brothers are drunks and abusive to their wives. Haven't seen them in decades

• Half the family speaks Spanish and half speak French or English. When we used to have extended family gatherings people would be talking about each other in their own language right in front of them so nobody knew what they were saying.

Things my relatives have said in the past:

• It's taken me 6 months to move into my apartment because my foot hurts and if I need a foot doctor I will have to travel all the way to my old home to go to the doctor.

Yeah, the levee broke and the water is rising but my house is a foot off the ground so it won't flood.

A hurricane won't hit us. It hit us last year.

The bible is the story of how the Catholics are right and everybody else is wrong.

Christian people don't know NOTHING about God.

The color of your skin determines your intelligence.

Mattresses float so it's ok if it floods.

Why didn't the government tell me when they gave me money to live in a place that I had to move in???? It's all their fault.

The guy on the 4th floor knows more than the government.

Those doctors don't know anything about medicine. I don't know why they think they do.

If you wear a cross and even if you don't believe in God, it will keep the rain from falling when you don't have an umbrella (seriously folks............I'm not making any of this up).

It's ok if the bridge leans to the side. They gonna fix it soon.

If you cross your legs after having sex, you won't get pregnant.

The police makes allowances for people over 75 if they run a red light.

It's best to not ever put lights on so people on the street can't see you..........even if the shades are closed. (Do you know how many pieces of furniture I run into over there????)

All the police reports involve people who don't live here (even though their address says they do)

I didn't read it in the paper so it didn't happen (even though I saw it with my own eyes!)

"Those people" have no feelings.

I'm painting the sidewalk with yellow stripes so the postman will stop putting my neighbor's mail in my box (seriously.........this is the exact words!!!) And seriously, there are yellow stripes on her sidewalk. Landing strip??

The levees aren't quite finished so if it floods again the parish councilman said it woulda been too soon for a hurricane to come - again the exact words. The sad part.................my other relative agreed.

It's not about money. It's about finances. (huh?)

The Saints saved the city because they won the superbowl. Did we get a cut of the winning profit?? Not sure how this one was connected.

People shouldn't live together. They should just get married and be miserable like the rest of us.

People didn't see Katrina coming. If they had they would've gotten to higher ground.

Don't throw that rotten lettuce away.
      Wait for it
      Wait for it
      It has nutrients.

I married him so he could take care of me in my old age.

Husbands like when you're mean to them and call them names.

Don't worry about the leak. I called Joe and he said he can come over on Thursday (it's Saturday and the water's leaking now). I don't trust those other plumbers. I can get up all night and empty out the bucket.

I don't need a computer because I don't need to know what's happening in the world.

Yes, I broke up your brother's marriage and had his kids taken away. But it really wasn't my fault.

The bible was written by some guy who wants you to be Jewish.

Greg (so and so).................
      do you know him? He's the president of the parish.
      I can't believe you don't know him.
      Well you know Bobby (so and so)................
      No?
      Why don't you know them?

She don't mind her own business (as she's looking out of the curtain watching the neighbor)

The U.S. government will just have to understand that I'm not ready to move. My cat will get too upset if I move.

He got married to that slut. No I don't know her. I just know she's a slut.

No.......I did NOT put on my blinker. Any idiot knows that if I stopped ma truck in the road, I'm gonna make a turn.

All lawyers and doctors want is your money. They think they know stuff because they have degrees.

He married outside the family. You can't trust dem people. (btw, I was married to my 5th cousin)

I put the 2 x 4 up against the house so when the wind comes the roof won't fly off.

Schools don't teach them nuthin

My trailer's safer in a storm then your house cause it's off the ground.

I can't move cause I have to watch out for my neighbor's dog. They don't.

They use the excuse that they have to work. It just seems like they working almost everyday almost all day.

That's so stupid you had to go to college. You shoulda stayed home and raised those children. That's your job. You don't need no college to raise children.

Just drive around the broken part of the street. If you hug the left it won't cave in.

Them damn garbage guys. Can't they see I know it's garbage day? (Not sure what she meant)

It's closer if you take the streets.

You weren't my first born. Or my second. Or my third. But you weren't my last.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's the logo of one of my favorite bands - Einstürzende Neubauten. It's supposedly a cave drawing of Toltec origin. I chose it because I wanted something abstract or undefined as my profile pic.

I am lazy.

'I fell in love with a dead boy' by Antony and the Johnsons.

Plenty of times when I was a teenager.

When I was about 8-9 years old, I had a physical fight with my then best friend. He dominated the fight. I ran into my home and threatened to call his mom.

Might be her height.

I love sweet, but not too sweet.

No.

A home-delivered sandwich.

A 'scratch guard' from my cellphone screen.

My mother.

Everyone calls my cousin weird. I think he has serious emotional problems which weren't dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's my face.

I can kick pretty high

Jo

yes

no

Brains (zombie)
    I like strawberries

no
    Food
    Nothing
    Dad
    No

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I like it and find it interesting, I like the colours of the flame, lasair means flame in Irish!

I don't get angry at people.....it annoys people sometimes - when I am on my own I may feel angry towards them but will never direct it at them unless it is really really bad....

None at the moment - but I am listening to Bat For Lashes

Not on purpose

Only through e-mail

Their hair, including facial hair

I love penguins

Once when I was younger I was told I looked like Hannah from S Club 7 lol

Baby powder, face wash and pringels

new Skullcandy headph

Work....I think

My mother...you should met her
    life---> <---me

Ont Mon's Avatar •_•
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Coffee View Post

You badass.
    You know it

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    1. Elaborate on your avatar. It's a painting I did and is now hanging in my kitchen.

2. Name a quality you have? Empathy.

3. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Caught Up In You by 38 Special.

4. Have you ever vandalised someone's private property? Not that I remember.

5. Have you ever been in a fight? Yeah, many. Mostly when younger tho. I'm too old for that [BEEP] now, lol.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? Whether the way they carry themselves is sexy or not.

7. Say something totally random about yourself. I have a chinchilla.

8. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity Sally Field (when i was in hs) and Sandra Bullock a few years ago. But she was elderly and apparently blind! Lol.

9. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Al-ke-hol.

10. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card? Vet bill for my chinchilla.

11. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Don't remember--I don't answer the phone.

12. Do you have any weird relatives? Yes, all of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.