Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello. Having a really hard time with anxiety lately. So here I am.

Hi, i'm Anne-Kate. or arrogantferret. Just wanted to introduce myself here since no one is in the chat rooms right now. Anyone want to cheer me up by telling me how this website has been a good experience or has been helpful to you?

no bird
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, I'm not the best to welcome someone first, being nihilistic and all.

This forum has done little but embarrass myself. See what I mean!!!

Right now I'm really missing the old forum I lurked at, but don't have current access to. I'm there reading posts, but not being able to reply.

BUT if we stick around here, and many others, this could grow into a worthwhile forum also!!

Please, someone with happiness in their heart respond to this thread soon and next!!
    “The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.” -Albert Einstein

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's a new forum and anytime I post questions people reply to. Haven't had a single mean poster tell me I was stupid People here seem to care and it's a better setting then huge forums I go onto.
    OMG, I love AnxietySpace

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Welcome Anne

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How has Anxiety Space helped me? Being a small community has its advantages - you get noticed more, likewise it makes it easier to get to know others, at least in my experience. I've managed to make a few new friends here, and my social phobia can make it hard to get to know me on a personal level.

That said, it isn't "small-town" cliquish here, either - people are very kind and supportive. One need only browse the Inspiration and Blogs sections to see examples of that.

Glad you found us!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks, everyone

Joker, i hate your icon. IT is so frightening!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum. This site and these people have not only been the best friends, but I've found a ton of support. There's caring, compassionate people here and to be honest, I've never seen this much caring on any other forum. I hope you find support and safety here. I know I have.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forums! Yeah, people are really nice here. Hope ya find the support ya lookin' for! =]

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Hi, ArrogantFerret!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Welcome to the forum. This site and these people have not only been the best friends, but I've found a ton of support. There's caring, compassionate people here and to be honest, I've never seen this much caring on any other forum. I hope you find support and safety here. I know I have.

this uplifts me a bit already

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello Anne-Kate,

Welcome.

For me, reading about other's anxiety helps me to understand how complex and varied the problems associated with it can be. By hearing about other peoples lives and stories I have learned a lot.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome! I have not been on this site very long. I noticed, however, that compared to another site that I used there doesn't seem to be a lot of bickering between members. At least I have not come accross any yet. In that way it seems like a warmer, more supportive atmosphere.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.