Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    A place where I can go in and do my job, where the people are friendly and helpful. Something where I can do some good, help someone out. It would be something that causes me to feel that I have added some good to the world or have accomplished something good. I want to add peace to peoples lives.

I don't know what that is though!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    A place where I can go in and do my job, where the people are friendly and helpful. Something where I can do some good, help someone out. It would be something that causes me to feel that I have added some good to the world or have accomplished something good. I want to add peace to peoples lives.

I don't know what that is though!
    My mother used to look after people right up until they died. In other words, death was always going to be the final outcome. I guess you would be have to be hardened to the end result. Learn to accept it. It was work she loved and she felt very rewarding. Helping people out as they neared the end of life. You are nurse. That is part of the skills needed for such a job. You never know, if you can get your head around the whole death side of things. it might be something you too would feel rewarding for you.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Something in medicine.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'd probably enjoy the creativity and visual flare of being a graphic or interior designer. But meeting deadlines, liaising all the time, and having to thwart your personal creativity to deliver what a client wants, would probably be stressful and frustrating, so idk. Would depend on the particular field you're in, who you're employed by, work culture or whether you're self-employed so... I still think the final product would be so rewarding though.

Quote sunrise View Post
    Now it's landscape or wildlife photographer
    That's also a good one.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i wanna be a ebay seller. if that could really work, somebody should pinch me, since i didn't think u could have something like that as ur job. but dont really pinch me. for now im doing yugioh cuz thats what i really know best, but im curious about doing legos. i joined a lego forum thats all about the investing side of it and they're all really nice.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote imnormal View Post
    i wanna be a ebay seller. if that could really work, somebody should pinch me, since i didn't think u could have something like that as ur job. but dont really pinch me. for now im doing yugioh cuz thats what i really know best, but im curious about doing legos. i joined a lego forum thats all about the investing side of it and they're all really nice.
    Out of curiousity, how does one make a living with Legos and Yugioh? Have you had much success with it so far?

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I would love to be a game developer! However, looking at the industry itself it seems like a complete mess to actually work in >_< long hours, lower pay, lots of job instability when a game is shipped. More than likely I'll just make games during my spare time while having a normal job during the daytime. Then hey, if I win the lottery and something becomes big then I'll take my [BEEP] you money and go live in a tropical paradise

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    I would love to be a game developer! However, looking at the industry itself it seems like a complete mess to actually work in >_< long hours, lower pay, lots of job instability when a game is shipped. More than likely I'll just make games during my spare time while having a normal job during the daytime. Then hey, if I win the lottery and something becomes big then I'll take my [BEEP] you money and go live in a tropical paradise
    What types of games would you like to develop?

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    I was an amazing game developer at one time...used to make stuff like Final Fantasy IV like game engine and platformers n such. I even 80% completed a working MMO for anxiety space I couldnt finish because i cant do gfx... x.x but yah if yer interested in that kinda stuff i could prolly show ya some nice gamedev techs, granted its been years since, but i dun think i could ever truly forget that..

My dream job it
    seems i already have, a musician. its really hard work tho sometimes I hate it but eh.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I would love to have a job working with animals someday.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Working with children with intellectual disabilities and autism - I am working towards it
    I totally forgot I posted this. My new job is this but it's adults. Don't know if it's my dream job anymore. It's challenging but hopefully ill settle in morethe soon
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Bed Testing
    Need a partner
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My dream job is to be an actress hmu if anyone has any roles for a white 21 yr old lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trust fund child.
    *Fart noises*

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Movie director/writer and musician.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.