Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will humanity destroy itself?

http://costofwar.com/

^ The increasing cost of warfare. Includes a 'trade-off' application in which you can calculate how much money the taxpayers have contributed to the fights which could have provided for an alternative cause. For example:

Taxpayers in The United States have paid $570.9 billion for Total Afghanistan War Spending Since FY2001. For the same amount of money, the following could be provided:

272.8 million One Year Worth of Groceries for an Individual
    Also look at:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43302704...oplanet-hunts/

"In 2007, NASA deferred both TPF (Terrestrial Planet Finder) missions "indefinitely" due to budget constraints."

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my view it's really unfortunate that so much of taxpayers money seemingly gets funneled towards something as destructive as war, yet so little seems to go towards beneficial tax programs such as social welfare within the US. It seems like a lot of private corporations benefit from war financially, the so called Military–industrial complex. Is it capitalism gone wild? I personally believe so.

http://www.businesspundit.com/the-25...ar-profiteers/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not because of war, but because of problems linked to overpopulation. That's my prediction.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Equinox View Post
    In my view it's really unfortunate that so much of taxpayers money seemingly gets funneled towards something as destructive as war, yet so little seems to go towards beneficial tax programs such as social welfare within the US. It seems like a lot of private corporations benefit from war financially, the so called Military–industrial complex. Is it capitalism gone wild? I personally believe so.

http://www.businesspundit.com/the-25...ar-profiteers/
    Agree, agree, agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! The military budget is insanely overbloated and those lucrative contracts to companies like Halliburton and Boeing are what is doing it. And it's hardly even questioned.

I believe the US has already peaked and will lose it's stronghold on the world.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a lot of respect for the military, but I think enough is enough. We need more peace and less violence.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The military budget in America is higher than the next 13 countries combined. Ridiculous.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh...

...the military industrial complex exists due to the degradation of family values, religion, and bullying in public schools.

If you've ever heard of the poverty draft, then you would know that it's where social rejects go for employment because they can't get references or experience for a resume.

Another darker side is how the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been fought to stabilize the Middle East for Israeli independence...

...Israel which is the homeland of Jews...

...Jews who vote 70-75% Democrat in American politics.

Well as we know, Democrats stand up for neglecting family values, religion, and holding public schools responsible.

Heck, you can read this paper which describes how the wars in the Middle East have existed because of the recent lack of reproductive women: http://personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/JOP2009.pdf

I really wish Reagan dismantled the Department of Education like he promised years ago.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It might eventually, If we don't start realizing the current problems that is going on around in the world and our daily lives without sweeping it under the rug when the going gets tough.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    “Never forget who you are for surely the world won't. Make it your strength, then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and, it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.