Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Yesterday I had to get in touch with McAfee customer care, via the net. Anti-Virus I had put on the computer. If every customer care person was like the one I got the world would be a better place. She listened to my issue. Then sorted it out straight away and extended my new year by 30 days for been a loyal customer. It was all polite talk between us both. I am sure we all know what customer care can be like at times. This was how it should be. None of the normal BS we can encounter. Nice person who sorted the issue out straight away. Breath of fresh air.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    @Doseone Being able to fit a pet inside a backpack would be so convenient. My dog is a tad too heavy for that to work.
    Unless you're a steady walker, it seems like it would be uncomfortable for the cat. It was still one of the cutist things ever, though. Haha.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I think rosewater is my favorite smell.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Why are there tribute acts for bands and singers who are not even dead? Odd one. I can understand if a singer was dead and a tribute act was formed. But wait till they die before you do these tribute acts.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I love ice cream

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I sewed a pocket on a backpack by hand and poked myself a dozen times. I'm thinking of buying a sewing machine. I always have a few pants that need to be hemmed and the sewing machine would eventually pay for itself. But I'm also wary of it. It looks complicated.
    I actually sewed a tear in a pair of my pants recently. The first time I ever did it. It's a lot easier than I imagined it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I love ice cream
    Who doesn't? Terrible people, that's who.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Love listening to DAB ( digital ) radio when I have the time. No Ads, no DJ talking. Non stop music. Only have a small few digital stations in Ireland. Out of them a few play alternative / rock music. I can live with that.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Love listening to DAB ( digital ) radio when I have the time. No Ads, no DJ talking. Non stop music. Only have a small few digital stations in Ireland. Out of them a few play alternative / rock music. I can live with that.
    I use the iHeartRadio app

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I use the iHeartRadio app
    Is an Irish radio App. Can pick all the stations in Ireland up on the one App. But not my way of listening to music.

I use a radio. Personal radio. Need earphones. Way I like to listen to my music. Odd fact, earphones are the antenna on a personal DAB radio. Use headphones and it won't work. The wire off the earphones acts as your antenna.

Will I add in I collect radios? Lord knows how many you would find in this house.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Back in the good old hospital, third time this month. Crohn's Disease. Trying to get adequate pain management is like pulling teeth, the doc also likes to put me on a very restricted diet, think clear liquids only, if any food/water at all since it makes sense that not feeding someone would help them gain their strength back, and they always take a way clonazrpam.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Back in the good old hospital, third time this month. Crohn's Disease. Trying to get adequate pain management is like pulling teeth, the doc also likes to put me on a very restricted diet, think clear liquids only, if any food/water at all since it makes sense that not feeding someone would help them gain their strength back, and they always take a way clonazrpam.
    Sorry to hear that, man. That sucks. You might enjoy this song if you haven't heard it (Yoni, the singer has Crohns if I'm not mistaken).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Today I have discovered:

- Wales is in Eastern Europe.
    - Wales is not a place in the UK. It's actually England.
    - If you are Welsh you cannot be White.

(So whilst I'm not fluent in any shape or means), diolch yn fawr, Facebook comments. You learn something new everyday.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Other morning it was cold here. Then to see a girl, well wrapped up, pushing a toddler in a pram with a small jumper on him. The mind boggles at times. She saw fit to wrap herself up for the day outside, but didn't see fit to wrap the child up warm, for the day outside. Would love kick one or three people as I go through life.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=Otherside;450958]Today I have discovered:

- Wales is in Eastern Europe.
    - Wales is not a place in the UK. It's actually England.
    - If you are Welsh you cannot be White.

(So whilst I'm not fluent in any shape or means), diolch yn fawr, Facebook comments. You learn something new everyday.

Did you mean Western Europe? And the third point confuses me.

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.