Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

NASA destroyed moon technology

http://yournewswire.com/nasa-moon-travel-technology/

What is this? Nasa is so full of crap.

They tell us that they went to the moon with a tin can spaceship and a calculator.
    But we can't do that now with 10.000 times the computing power on a prepaid "burner" phone.
    I call B.S.
    NASA = NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I have always said, just to shut people up, who claim the moon landing never happened, why don't they simply do it again? What they have today would be far better than what they had back in 69. So you would imagine the task would be much easier. We do know they have sent unmanned probes to far off planets. That much I do accept. These are unmanned. Back in the day it was a race against the old USSR. Who wouldn't want to win such a race? It was one country versus another. Kind of an extension of the whole Cold War thing that was going on. The whole idea was simply to better the other side. Today they tell you they have not got the funds. It would cost far too much to send a man to the moon. They need the money for other things. Part O could never get was why other countries didn't go to the moon? Just to say ' we were there '. Even a joint venture between a load of countries. Are we to believe that only the US knows how to place a man on the moon? No other country has any idea at all as to how to do this? Take the highest mountain in the world. The first person to climb it was not the last person to climb it. Other countries wanted their flag on top of this mountain as well. You would just imagine other countries would want their flag on the moon as well. Suddenly the moon is not important any more. The space station was a mixture of countries. Of countries who wanted to say they out a man or woman in space. Why not go one step further? Why not put them on the moon?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @Cuchculan do you think it's more likely that they never actually went.... or that they found "something" there they don't want us to know about?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I doubt they found anything. With the telescopes we have today it would be easily detected. Various kinds of scopes are used these days. That can map space. So the moon would be too easy to map out. I know we can't see the dark side of the moon. But probes have been used in the past on that side. Just a mystery why it suddenly became of no interest to anybody any more. That is not normal with anything new. More countries want to do it too. That is the normal way. I did hear once they didn't want the moon ruined. As if too many people going that far would cause damage to it. Something I don't buy into. The only logical thing I might accept is there is nothing there at all. So would countries want to waste billions getting there? But even accepting that still has me lost as to why the whole interest of the moon just stopped. If it was a hoax it was the greatest ever hoax. But how do you silence other countries? Europe does have a space programme. As do other parts of the world. None have ever considered the moon. Why?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I say we should blow up the Moon.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    I say we should blow up the Moon.
    At least then we'd finally know if it's hollow LOL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    But then you would kill the man in the moon.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    It was really made of cheese and that's where we get kraft cheese slices.
    Your wings were ready, my heart was not.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if Never A Straight Answer went to the moon... maybe they did and they just don't want us to know what's up there.... lots of evidence it is hollow.

I wonder if it was used as a staging ground for.... "The watchers".... or the annunaki, or whatever you want to call them

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    NASA doesn't go to the moon because it's a waste of taxpayers money to go and collect rocks.

They would rather spend the money on more useful missions such as these https://www.nasa.gov/missions

When they kept going to the moon, people were excited in the beginning. Then we stopped being excited. Therefore, it became to Americans a "waste of time and boring." So NASA and other countries pursued projects such as the space station and the many other projects to justify spending tax payer money.

So basically space travel depends on whatever who-ha-ha is running the country and how loud they complain about spending money on shit.

Personally, I think we need to put ALL of our money on space travel and get the hell out of here. But then we would be taking the very problem (humanity) with us.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well the moon HAS to exist. Everyone knows cows jump over the moon, ffs. Why would Mother Goose lie to you? My grandmother told me that bedtime story. And she's not a liar.

Cows jumping over the moon might be taking things a bit far.

But there are cows.

And there IS a moon.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Well the moon HAS to exist. Everyone knows cows jump over the moon, ffs. Why would Mother Goose lie to you? My grandmother told me that bedtime story. And she's not a liar.

Cows jumping over the moon might be taking things a bit far.

But there are cows.

And there IS a moon.
    Not sure I follow you. Was this thread about not believing the moon existed? I'm very confused what you guys are talking about. Moon landing conspiracy? I remember the first moon shots and remember the politics of why they stopped going there. They first went to outdo the Russians and sometimes they screwed it up. Rockets blew up. But once they bested Russia, it seemed like a bad use of taxpayer money.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Not sure I follow you. Was this thread about not believing the moon existed? I'm very confused what you guys are talking about. Moon landing conspiracy? I remember the first moon shots and remember the politics of why they stopped going there. They first went to outdo the Russians and sometimes they screwed it up. Rockets blew up. But once they bested Russia, it seemed like a bad use of taxpayer money.
    I have a twisted sense of humor, most of my post was sarcasm. With a little bit of sincerity thrown in, too. What I got from the first post in this thread is that NASA is just a huge conspiracy, to some people I guess.
    @CloudMaker correct me if I'm wrong.

I was just making fun, in my own sarcastic way, cos I personally don't believe in all the conspiracy theories, esp wrt the moon landing. It's just my take on it, nothing more.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Cows most definitely jump over the moon. And the itsy bitsy spider DID crawl up the water spout. But wait...did the little blue boy really blow his horn?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Yes N.A.S.A. is a government operation used by the military ..... it is no longer an entity for the PUBLIC GOOD.

SO MANY THINGS they lie about. I will never trust them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.