Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I started smoking again

I quit smoking about a year ago, but I've been going through a rough patch. I've only smoked a few cigars, but it's something I really don't want to start again. It was hard enough quitting. Well I guess I can try to get back on the wagon. When I'm really upset smoking is the one thing that I can count on to calm me down.

I've been having a tough time on the net lately. Someone who doesn't have SA took a shot at my SA on a mental health website, and I lost it, and I had to pick my mom up at the hospital and the hospital always seems to be a hotmess. I hate hospitals. So I'm kind of a mess to begin with and I had to convince them my mom did indeed have surgery at their hospital and I wasn't hallucinating even though I probably looked like I was. So I had to have a cigar before I went to the hospital-lol.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Smoking cigarettes just isnt worth it man. Its going to set you back. You should just quit it totally

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote TheCARS1979 View Post
    Smoking cigarettes just isnt worth it man. Its going to set you back. You should just quit it totally
    Fortunately, I think I'm back on the wagon. I haven't had any nicotine in a couple days.

Cigars are definitely a love hate relationship with me.
    I don't get a signature.

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I quit smoking about 5 yrs ago (after 24 yrs) and in certain situations I still crave nicotine. So now, with those fake-smokeless-steam cigarettes, I've been tempted to start on those. But that would be stupid because i really can't afford them and why get addicted again, right?

I hope you're still on the wagon! One thing that helped me was to think of them as poison. Also that the cigarette companies call their customers "stupid" and "low-class"--that really insulted me so I won't give them another cent.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Pam! I've been good. In fact I've been great, I haven't had a cigar since I made that post.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Give it up. You'll be healthier, and happier that you did.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote whiteman View Post
    Thanks Pam! I've been good. In fact I've been great, I haven't had a cigar since I made that post.
    How are things now?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.