Page 258 of 374 FirstFirst ... 58 158 208 248 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 5600
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    A mindfuck crazy coincidence just happened to me that has my head spinning right now. Okay, so I was on instagram and randomly came across a post by a band that is playing a show tonight with another band that I'm a fan of... in fact, I decided to listen to their album earlier this morning because international women's day reminded me of them (they're an all girl group) a few days ago. Anyway, I hadn't listened to it since it came out last year. That band is playing here tonight in a small diy venue. What in the actual [BEEP]? That's like some crazy synchronicity. Even weirder is that it's not advertised as an event on that venue's facebook page (I check regularly and would have definitely noticed). I cannot believe it! LOL
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Do I have a split personality or am I just confused about myself and about other things in general?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I had a weird dream a few weeks ago about me chewing on a clear lightbulb and letting the pieces fall out.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I had a weird dream a few weeks ago about me chewing on a clear lightbulb and letting the pieces fall out.
    Im glad Im not the only one that remembers my dream. I keep having dreams about the house I used to live in with my parents from the 90s ( I did again last night), Im not sure why though.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Whew, what a day....
    cheers.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm having to slowly come to the realization that if I don't learn to recognize the signs of burnout and stress, and if I don't learn to manage these - it's eventually going to end up killing me. I'm having to force myself to stop. And it's not natural for me, or comfortable. The fact that I'm forcing myself right now to stop and not be working is filling me a huge load of anxiety and dread.

It shouldn't do.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm thinking about how animalistic human sexuality is. The things people will do just to bump their x shaped blob of muscle and fat against an x shaped blob of muscle and fat. People will cheat, lie, and even kill for it, when in the grand scheme of things it really means nothing. Human beings like think that they're rational agents above instict, but I wonder if we really are when it comes to certain things. There was a quote from a movie about how humanity's biggest mistake was valuing physical beauty so much (I'm paraphrasing, but yeah). What matters is the person. Looks mean nothing, but even when you're aware of that, it's still hard to not notice an attractive person. Again, it's so animalistic and weird when you think about it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    Im glad Im not the only one that remembers my dream. I keep having dreams about the house I used to live in with my parents from the 90s ( I did again last night), Im not sure why though.
    Is it really that uncommon for people to not remember their dreams? I've heard some people say that they never dream. I more often than not remember bits and pieces of dreams every time I wake up. Rarely do I remember nothing. I also often dream of my childhood home for some reason. I also dream of school a lot.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I'm thinking about how animalistic human sexuality is. The things people will do just to bump their x shaped blob of muscle and fat against an x shaped blob of muscle and fat. People will cheat, lie, and even kill for it, when in the grand scheme of things it really means nothing. Human beings like think that they're rational agents above instict, but I wonder if we really are when it comes to certain things. There was a quote from a movie about how humanity's biggest mistake was valuing physical beauty so much (I'm paraphrasing, but yeah). What matters is the person. Looks mean nothing, but even when you're aware of that, it's still hard to not notice an attractive person. Again, it's so animalistic and weird when you think about it.
    I used to care about personality more but I'm more shallow now, I know I may be wrong for that but I regret lowering my standards so much in past that I put it six feet under ( if you saw the guys I with you would understand) I been told so many times I need to do better with choosing the right people to be with but it was hard for me (long story why)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    People who use vpns are creepy as f***

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    This shooting has fucked me up more than past ones for some reason. I think it's the fact that he livestreamed and apparently was making joke/meme comments while doing it. It was just a fucking joke to him. People's lives were just a joke. [BEEP] that guy. I hope he gets beat as often as possible in prison. That guy deserves a life of torture.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    IG hordes descended upon a field of wildflowers, trampling them in the process. People were literally sitting or lying on top of the flowers. I had considered visiting the area before hearing about the crowds. I am glad I didn't go because I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue if I saw that behavior.
    Those must be some special flowers. Lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    -...At the time I didn’t understand. But that’s how therapy works. A patient delegates his unacceptable feelings to his therapist: and he holds everything the patient is afraid to feel , and feeds it back to me..’
    -Tte Silent Patient-
    These words are so profound, so exquisitely written, so moving.
    I wonder why

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    My bed is in between double and single. The fight I just had putting a single bed electric blanket on my bed. This is just a test run. See if it is OK. If not I will then buy a bigger one. This single one just happened to be in the house and not in use. My old electric blanket just gave up the ghost. More just trying to save a bit of money. Even the switch for it is in an odd place. With a bigger one it would be in a better place. Thinking the old one must have been a double one. How to get a work out without leaving your room. As my Mother stood there laughing. Not helping. Laughing. Sweat was dripping out of me. Lot of bed moving and the likes. Strings that go under the mattress and have to be tied off. Not good for the body. I am betting the weather will start getting warmer now. Always the bleeden way.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The end of winter at last! so excited for what might be in store for the year!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.