Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2052
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I bet you are glad you didn't drive off that cliff.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I bet you are glad you didn't drive off that cliff.
    Well lol if you're referring to me, then yes. I know lots and lots of people that suffer from anxiety and depression, that feel like driving off of cliffs at times. I've known tons that have felt like that. It's not unheard of. In fact it's pretty common.

I think it's sort of how anxiety plays out sometimes. And of course it plays out very differently for everyone. But I think, in fact I know, that a lot of people that struggle with anxiety and depression have thoughts like that.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Really worried. Really scared. Feeling very, very helpless right now. I don't know what to do. I got a text msg from my dad this morning, about my mom, that just sent tears down my face, I don't know what to do. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I just....want to feel numb, I want the worrying to go away. I want her to get better, and she's just not, she is fuqing going downhill in so many different ways now. She's not recognizing my dad, at times. She's not making sense. Now it's more psychological, she's babbling and doesn't know where she is. She can't remember her own last name. She can't remember the days of the week. She can't remember her own birthdate.

I don't know what to do for her, or for my dad, who is trying to care for her.

I wish sometimes I could just disappear, I really do, I wish sometimes I just had a new family, a new mom, a new life, cos I'm not very good at dealing with all of this. I'm trying. I really am. I just.....am helpless right now. There's NOTHING I can do except watch her when I visit, or get updates when I'm at home, about how she's in this downward spiral.

I'm scared. I'm really, really scared.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I feel lke raging at the world. That's how I feel.

There was nothing that could have been done to prevent this, everything that could have been done was done. But I still just feel angry and just want to rage.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Bored

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Worried. My mom is still in the hospital. She was in the week before Christmas. Home for Christmas Eve. Then landed right back in the hospital, didn't even make it to Christmas morning.

The upside is she's getting the all clear from cardiologist and her regular doc, and the neurologist.

Bad news is they're trying more psych drugs, and I know from experience that's often just a shot in the dark. I swear sometimes psychiatrists just guess about which meds might work. Is all trial and error.

Giving her some serious sedatives, trying to help her sleep.

Psychiatrist says if she can just give the meds a few days to kick in, and get some real sleep, her brain should sort of "reset". Should start feeling normal again, slowly. God I hope so. Coming up on week three of her being in the hospital.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Actually feeling pretty good this morning, all things considered.

People I work with, my boss (all of them) are leaving everyone alone so far lol. Everyone's in the same boat this morning. Holidays are over and no one wants to be freezing their asses off to make it back to work.

So far the mood is "just leave me alone, do your job, and let's get through today.

I couldn't be happier about that lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Crap

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ugh.......

come on dammit. Feeling inpatient. Frustrated.

One of the worst parts of my job is I need to have a suitcase packed, pretty quick. I'm in outside sales. If I need to book a hotel out of town or out of state, I need to do it pretty quick.

Come on, man. Let me know where I'm gonna be the rest of the week / next week.

Call me. Tell me what's going on. I hate not knowing lol.

I get paid really well for being on the road. I get a car allowance, plus mileage. And yeah you'd better believe we fluff it up, we pad it a little bit. I get pretty decent, and sometimes reeeally nice hotels. And mileage. And a ridiculous per diem for meals. But come on man, let me know where I'm gonna be......the not knowing drives me crazy sometimes.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    The flu...

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Still feeling restless. Getting paid to sit on my *** this week, and do.....not much. Pretty close to nothing.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote 1 View Post
    The flu...
    Hope u feel better 1

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm feeling really well, really blessed.

I'm going out of town with my boss tomorrow. We have separate hotel rooms. I know how to do this job....with my eyes closed. I can do this. It will probl'y be less than eight hour days. Then back to the hotel. A nice hotel. Meals paid for. I'll be getting mileage, even tho I'm riding in my boss' truck lmao. [BEEP] it. Everyone else does it lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.